Aaaaahhhhh

May 28, 2019
Downloaded, got an antivirus warning for the file Mai@KF.dll saying it's a virus, is this normal? I've downloaded games here before but i haven't got any warnings until now

ThatWeirdDude

May 16, 2020
tried it once, couldn't catch it, any tips?
Try summon 2 different specie of girl, Maybe just 4 Then find 4
Change the number randomly untill you found one

If there are duplicate number then try pausing few of them at 0 and if the girl's spawned icon didn't get marked after she spawned then that's the correct one

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ToxicTesty

Aug 18, 2019
Dunno if anyone else has this issue, or if it's just me, but on the latest version during any cutscene, story or H, my character just keeps firing off random abilities (some of which he hasn't even unlocked yet) in rapid succession. I haven't been able to find anyone else having this issue by browsing the thread, or searching the help bar unless I'm BLIND.

What's even more baffling is, as shown by the fox girl's shield bar. These are ACTUAL attacks going off, and not just a visual bug.

Anyone have ANY idea whats causing this? Cause I'm absolutely baffled by this.

UPDATE: I have tried both the official steam and kagura versions, this occurs on both, with and without patches. I used an old copy of the 1.06 version I have, and it does not occur there. I've tried editing keybindings, and whatever else I can with no luck.

UPDATE 2: Seems 1.09 is incompatible with windows 11, at least slighty. As running it on a VM for Windows 10 had no issues, however compat mode on windows 11 still has the bug. I can't wrap my head around this at all

Video if it in action

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
my game is softlocking just changing the controls o_O

anyone know how to bind stuff to numpad? it's using left side #'s when i bind stuff to it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
im gonna keep it nice and easy and go with the official microsoft app PowerToys and use the Keyboard Manager extension as its secure and simple to setup (i was not paid to promote this :) )
1723173482937.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 92 Votes