Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
NOTE: The new last 5 Dildorog posts, with all short videos, already posted by DickCheese420 in this Friday, throught Media outside links, i will post them here as MP4 videos for easy view purpose to any F95Zone member who dont want to go see these same videos throught outside links. Kimono site isnt uploading the Dildorog Patreon last posts by a month by now, so many thanks to DickCheese420 for putting the links free to all here.

NOTE 2: This is my last post, with the last Dildorog short videos from DickCheese420 last post.

JENNY´S TYPICAL DAY 2, 3 alternative short videos made by Dildorog, featuring EARL with JENNY, ODETTE and MARIA.

View attachment 407 (1).mp4

View attachment 407 (8).mp4

View attachment 407 (9).mp4

barrt546789

May 9, 2020
NOTE: The new last 5 Dildorog posts, with all short videos, already posted by DickCheese420 in this Friday, throught Media outside links, i will post them here as MP4 videos for easy view purpose to any F95Zone member who dont want to go see these same videos throught outside links. Kimono site isnt uploading the Dildorog Patreon last posts by a month by now, so many thanks to DickCheese420 for putting the links free to all here.

JENNY´S TYPICAL DAY 1, 8 short videos made by Dildorog, featuring ERIK (?? I´m not sure if its he on it?? ERIK with a big penis?? Lol...) with JENNY, DEBBIE, ROXXY, MISSY (with large breasts), EVE (with large breasts), GRACE (with large breasts), JUDITH and MRS. DEWITT.

View attachment 4061112

View attachment 4061111

View attachment 4061108

View attachment 4061103

View attachment 4061100

View attachment 4061099

View attachment 4061096

View attachment 4061094
Does he have any futa versions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Black Cat
May 3, 2024
1727121951844.png
Becca Fanfiction Shoutout to Kibaake. Thanks for the inspiration
MC was hanging out with Roxxy and Missy and noticed that Becca wasn't there, "She's sick," Missy said. Roxxy wanted him to come.
It was over tonight, but he had to work. While at work, a pregnant Maria gave him some medicine and told him to deliver it to Tina's
Apartment. Tina greeted him at the door. "Hey there, babyface, I can't play tonight. Becca is sick". MC got hard but covered it up.
With the medicine bag, "It's for Becca from Maria." Tina led him inside, and he went to Becca's room. Becca saw him
And tried to fix herself up. "I'm a mess". "You look beautiful," MC said. She blushed. Then, he noticed his hard-on. "you're just here for
my mom," she angrily pouted. "No, I'm here for you. I was worried about you and brought some medicine." MC soothed.
"Really?!... Say MC, my mom is hosting a dance at the country club, and I don't want to go alone. Do you want to go with me?
You don't have to, I understand; Roxxy would be upset." Becca said dejectedly. "I'm sure it will be fine, so let's go," smiled MC.
Elated, she gave him the time and place. Debbie helped MC pick out a suit for him. At the apartments, MC passed by Maria's
Door, and she yanked him inside. She complimented his suit, gave him flowers, and Tony gave him condoms. "She not ready for a
Kid yet" and sent him on his way. MC knocks on Tina's apartment, and Becca emerges in a form-fitting, deep-cut purple dress.
MC was speechless, among other things. Becca looked down and blushed, biting her lip as well. Gaining his sanity, he presented
She with the flowers, and they headed to the dance. After the dance, they went to Raven Hill and talked. Becca thanked him again.
There were a lot of things. About Dexter, she apologized for being rude to him when he was so lovely and confessed the evenings on the beach.
Are on enough. They started making out and undressing; MC asked about Roxxy. "Just for one night, be only mine," She pleads.
Afterward, Becca confessed to liking MC. MC said he likes her too but is loyal to Roxxy. She understands and starts to get
Dressed. At the apartment, she thanked him for the night and gave him one last kiss. After that event, things were a bit awkward.
Between Becca and MC. Roxxy calls them out but laughs it off as an inside joke. A few weeks later, Becca is sick again,
Missy said she'd been throwing up all day, and Roxxy made an insult about Maria's cooking. Becca didn't show up the next day.
Either. MC gets a text from Tony saying to "come to his apartment. It's urgent." MC rushed over. Tony and Maria sat him down, and Becca.
In front of her, she had a white stick. She was pregnant. MC sat there stunned. The condom broke. Becca
She was scared, and Tony and Maria comforted her. There was a knock at the door. It was Tina. When she heard the news, she was furious at
Both of them for being so careless. Becca said she was keeping it; Tina was against it. Back and forth they went. MC finally
He broke out of his daze and said, "If she wants to keep the baby, I will support her." "Means more than that, champ, you gotta
Marry her. It's the right thing to do,". Tony bluntly stated. All eyes turned to Tony and then to MC. "Fine, but first, we have to talk to
Roxxy". The next day at school, they broke the news to Roxxy, and she was pissed. Missy quipped, "I'm next." no one heard her.
Roxxy, hurt by the betrayal, lunged at Becca, and a fight broke out. MC had to pull them apart. Roxxy left in tears. MC
Checks on Becca, and she said she's OK. They chase after Roxxy and catch up with her outside her trailer home. "Roxxy, let's
Talk about this," MC pleaded. "NO, YOU GO AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE! I knew it was much to hope that I finally have
something good in my life that I can call my own." Roxxy cried. "I didn't plan for this to happen; neither of us did," Becca said.
"Bullshit, I've seen the way you look at him, just waiting until my back was turned," Roxxy angrily accused. "I poured my heart.
Out to MC, and he shot me down; he loves you, Roxxy. " Becca stated, "Then why did you do what you did?" Roxxy inquired. "I'm
I have always played second fiddle to you, Roxxy, in cheer, looks, and popularity. I just wanted one moment to have what you have." Becca sadly said. "If anything, I'm jealous of you. You have a good home and a mom that loves you. At least your dad was
There for a little while, I don't even know who mine is; I'm just white trash". Roxxy said, "No, you're not. You have had a bad
Turn in life, but you have made the most of it". They talked like that for a while, and it was agreed that they would share MC, but
As equals. Becca was introduced to the Cumming household, and to say that they were shocked would be an understatement.
Debbie started talking to Becca about the wedding dress in the attic, and MC slipped up to his room to get the ring he found.
In the attic. He proposed to a tearful Becca, and of course, she accepted. The wedding was set for the day after graduation. When
Graduation did come, and she was six months pregnant. Becca would go on to become an Investment banker; MC would take over for
When Tony and Diane retire, the businesses have a lucrative deal with Nadya. Roxxy and Missy would join Jenny in
Her cam girl company Between the three girls, Becca had two kids- Bella and Brain, Roxxy- Ronald, and Missy- Miles.

Last edited:
May 3, 2024
1727125196217.png
Missy Fanfiction
"Hey, MC," Becca called. "Could you give this homework to Missy. She wasn't in Ms. Dewitt's class, and I have a spa appointment with my mom, so I can't do it". "Sure," Mc said. "Cool here's the address. " MC arrived at her house. "Wow, she must be loaded," he thought. MC knocked on the door, and a butler answered, "May I help you, sir?" "Hi, I'm MC. I have a homework assignment for Missy. " "Oh yes, I've heard of you...we all have." he groaned "Do come in her room is the first door on the left on the second floor." MC was right; Missy's family was loaded, and her room was opulence incarnate; she also had a picture of him with a heart around it. Looks like Becca was telling the truth. Missy was asleep in a very compromising position; she did have great Legs. "Missy," MC gently nudged her. "Huh..What?...MC! What are you doing here on a Saturday? Are you here for some fun?" As she spread her legs. "It's Wednesday, and Becca asked me to give you Ms.Dewitts homework." "Oh," She disappointedly took the assignment. "Are you sure you have to go?" she pouted. "Yeah, I've got work". He said. "I can make it worth your while." She got up and started grinding on MC. "UH...Ye..yeah, I've got to.. bye". "Dam, so close," she huffed. The next day at school, Roxxy and Becca hounded Missy. "Your brains must be as small as your boobs," Becca taunted. "Shut up, Becca, you're just jealous that MC was in my room yesterday." She smirked while grabbing his arm. "What?!" Roxxy exploded. "Nothing happened; I just gave her Ms.Dewitts homework." Raising his hands in defense. "Dam right, nothing happened. You know the rules, Missy. You want to get with MY MAN. I have to be present," Roxxy scolded. "I know, I know" Missy rolled her eyes. After school, Missy pulled MC to the side. "Can you help me with Ms. Dewitt's class? I saw you at the talent show, and you were awesome on the flute. Could you tutor me?" "Sure," MC agreed. "Yay, See you Saturday?" For a few weeks, he tutored Missy on the flute, and she was getting better, but there were plenty of times she was very inappropriate with the musical instrument. When the time came for the test, she passed. "MC, come to my house to celebrate; I'm not taking no for an answer." "Sure," he relented. "Ok, see you Friday night." MC arrived, and the butler greeted him at the door. "Do come in, MC, we have dinner prepared for you." "Oh, I wasn't aware." "Miss. Quill wanted to surprise you." MC was guided to the dining room, where a whole array of food was present. "Dig in, MC. You deserve it," Missy called. "Where is your family?" MC inquired. "Mom and Dad are in the Bahamas, and my sis is in Paris." Everything was delicious. "Oh, MC, I forgot your present!" And grabbed his hand. "What about dessert?" "Don't worry, I got that covered," she mischievously said. She led him to her room. "Wait here." A few minutes passed, and she came out in a whipped cream bikini. "Your present and desert." "Listen, Roxxy.." MC began. "Screw Roxxy! She's always hanging around you, and Becca is just as into you. Could you give me one night? I know you want it." He noticed a huge bulge in his pants. "Well..." MC tried. "Come on, she doesn't have to know. It will be just this once, and I won't say a word." "Ok, fine," MC gave in. After that night, Roxxy noticed Missy was more clingy to MC in the following weeks but thought nothing of it. After some weeks had passed, on a Saturday, MC came home from work and heard Debbie talking to someone. "Hey Debbie, who.." "There's daddy," as Missy launched herself at him and kissed him. "Daddy? Mc confusedly asked. "Surprise, I'm pregnant," she gleefully said. "What," MC said. "Roxxy is going to be so pissed, and Becca will be super jealous" She babbled. "What's going on in here" Jenny came in the dining room "I know you! Your the cam girl!" Missy excitedly said "Cam girl? Debbie looked at Jenny. "Does that mean Mc is the guy in the mask?" Missy went on. "Mask?" Debbie looked at MC. "Of course he is; I would recognize his "size" anywhere," Missy continued. MC acted quickly and covered her mouth. "Obviously, you have a lot to say, Missy, but I think we just need to calm down." Mc looked at Jenny, and she looked ready to KILL. "Jenny, this is Missy, and she is pregnant with my child." MC continued to defuse the situation. MC and Missy got Roxxy and Becca together at the beach house on Sunday and told them the news. Roxxy was pissed at Missy for breaking the rule and MC going behind her back. Becca was mainly jealous. After much convincing from Missy Roxxy, Becca also decided to get pregnant. After graduation, they all moved into the beach house. Becca and Missy would work for Tony and help him create a pizza chain. Roxxy and Jenny would make a team cam show with MC, and the other girls occasionally join in. MC would work at Saga Financial as an Investment banker; he would go on to marry Roxxy with Missy and Becca as mistresses. They each had one child by him.

May 8, 2021
Anon: "Oh....Yeah, keep doing that"

Jenny: *Jenny Bobs her head up and down on Anon's Cock, taking in his length* Hmmmm... *She hums as she keeps taking him in her mouth*

Anon: "God you're good."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Anon: Ah Fucking hell....Alright Jenny Off, that's probably Roxxy.

Jenny: *Pop* Fine, but we aren't finished here.

View attachment 4030951

*Anon Reaches for the door. He still has an erection, but just hopes that nobody notices it as he opens the door*

Anon: Roxxy I....Mom?

Debbie: Hi Honey, hope you're doing well. Sorry to drop by unannounced, but we heard about Roxxy and Rachel, and knowing you and Ryan were all alone, we decided to stop by to help you guys around the house.

Anon: That's sweet...wait "us"? Is Aunt Diane with you?

Debbie: Yeah, she's picking some stuff up from the car.

Anon: Thanks Mom, well Welcome in. *Anon give Debbie a kiss on her cheek as she walks by him.

View attachment 4030956

Anon: "Hi Aunt Diane"

Diane: *She Puts the Bags and boxes down that she was holding by the front door as she approaches Anon* "Anon, how's my favorite Nephew?"

Anon: "I'm Doing good. Guess it helps I'm the only nephew you have. "

Diane: And I'm the only Aunt you have, now come give me a hug.

*Anon gives her a hug as they hold there for a few minutes before Diane whispers into Anon's ear*

Diane: "I see you must be VERRY excited to see me" *She comments on Anon's erection rubbing against her

Anon: "I always am. Mom and Jenny are in the kitchen."

Diane: "Jenny is here too? Well I should go say hi to her, I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving."

Anon: "Yeah, it's been a hot minute, go right ahead."

She hurries off to the kitchen.

View attachment 4030972

Anon: "Hey Dillan, didn't plan to see you today. How are you doing Cousin?

*In front of Anon was his Cousin, Dillan, who was Diane's only child. Of course who the father to that child was never mentioned to Dillan, but he never cared to ask, as his cousin Anon was there practically like a father to him....if only Dillan knew*

Dillan: "Hey Anon. Hope you don't mind, but Mom and Aunt Debbie were heading over, and I just decided to tag along."

Anon: "Dillan, you are family you are always welcomed here. So how's the New Job treating you. You enjoying having your first big boy job?"

Dillan: "I mean it pays more than minimum, and I don't have to deal with nightmare customer service anymore, plus it's nice to put that Tech degree to use, But I'm not making much right now."

Anon: "Dillan, there's no shame in living at your Mom's place to save money. You're establishing yourself, it's expected. You'll more than likely make more money than me in due time. Anyway, Jackie and Ryan are in the Living room, I put on Kung Fu Panda in there."

Dillan: "Haven't seen those films in a hot minute." *He smiles before walking to the living room to join his baby cousins.

View attachment 4030985

Jenny: Okay Anon, Let's take this to the next level....

*Jenny flashes her shirt up, thinking it's Anon, only to realize who actually walked into the kitchen*

Jenny: ...Um....Hey Mom...Hey Aunt Diane....

View attachment 4030989
Debbie: Really, Jenny? Really? I want to say that I'm disappointed in you, but this isn't even the worst thing you have done....this isn't even the worst thing you have done this month. But with my Grandkids in the other room?

Diane: What do you think would happen if Dillan or Jackie or Ryan walked in seeing you doing your brother?

Jenny: What? They would have their suspicions confirmed? I've never said anything to Jackie but she figured it out on her own that Anon was her real Dad before she learned that Santa didn't exist.

Debbie: Still, have some common decency. They are in just the other room.

just_like_the_good_ol_days-1.jpg

Jenny: Oh Come down from your high horse, you are no better than me, Miss "Pregnancy scare When Anon Graduated".

Debbie: ....Nothing happened with that.

Jenny: Yeah, we know nothing happened with that, but just because I don't have a younger sibling doesn't mean I wouldn't have known what you and Anon were doing that entire summer. Hell, you're still doing it. You think I didn't see you give a Hand job to Anon last thanksgiving under the table?

Debbie: *She looks away blushing, too embarrassed to say anything*

Diane: Okay, But Dillan doesn't need to See his Cousins doing it in the Kitchen. You can try to be decent.

just_like_the_good_ol_days-2.jpg

Jenny: How quickly do you think he'd realize that I might not be the only family member who has done it with Anon. Like Dillan is a Spitting image of Anon. Even more so than Ryan is. You think He wouldn't put two and two together? Hell, he might already know, He's smarter than all of us combined, and it's not hard to draw conclusions.

Diane:....Jenny I'm just trying to give the illusion that we are a normal family.

Jenny: Well we aren't. I'd think you'd realize that Miss Cow Lady. So are you going to keep complaining or are you going to join in?

just_like_the_good_ol_days-3.jpg

Anon: *Walking back into the Kitchen* Finally. Okay, so I guess I need to order At least Three more Pizzas considering everyone here.....

Jenny: What? You act like you haven't ever seen our tits before?

Debbie: Well We have at least a few minutes to have fun.

Diane: As long as we remain quiet enough. *She winks*

Anon: I want to say this is a horrible idea but my brain isn't brain-ing right now.

Debbie: I call the shaft. Diane you get his balls, Jenny you get rimjob duty.

Jenny: Okay, why is it every time we do this, I always get rimjob?

Debbie: I'm sorry, did you spend 13 hours in labor and knock out your hip with him? I get first dibs.

Diane: And I get seniority on second dibs, so sorry honey, but get licking.

Jenny: This is bullshit...I'm still going to do it, but I want everyone to know I'm doing it reluctantly.

Debbie: We know honey, you say it every time.

just_like_the_good_ol_days-4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote