RPGM Survivor Sarah 2 -The Cruel world- [Update1] [Combin Ation]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
Don't be so hard on yourself.
I don't live in that civilisation. In mine you cannot accept that love of the shitty things. Nonetheless, I can rely on my consideration towards female gender and generally towards people and life. I'll leave you to you worth.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I have said what I want. I can see that you are in such horrible, inhuman and evil tastes. Your appreciation is welcome for anyone who is interested in. I will sure move away !
No one cares what you specifically like and want. So I repeat - if you don't find it here, move on to somewhere else.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Scat...? Ye... nah dawg. Im good.
It's optional. When you start a new game you'll be asked about that content, say "no" to disable it. (Currently there's no way to change this later, but plans are to add something for that.)

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
It is way too slow. Animation. Battles. Movement. Any parameters need speeding up. It lingers and is clunky, jerky. It needs polishing.

Otherwise a lot more. Please

The battles were easy but the normal fight key is weird doesn't depress or select well.
Skills bang bang easy. But bugged saying the zombie wasn't affected, no, it was it died, the same as the kitana sword strike, and the trip, all worked but said zombie wasn't affected. They were. Extra bullets in the camp with the tower. Didn't get the zombie scene tried but they died quicker. It was taking way too long to guard.

It needs polishing, speeding up. It was taking too long.
Thank you for your feedback!
  • Polishing will come later. Right now the focus is to get the core game and events all working.
  • Combat right now is completely unbalanced, we weighted it towards easy to prevent frustration (if you want to see the defeat scenes, Sarah has rat poison in her inventory; use that.) (Initially zombies would sometimes crit and Sarah would instantly die.)
  • Extra bullets and resources are semi-random and can found in the two "side" campsites. They tend to be highlighted with a green star. (Although not always.)
  • You can change Sarah's movement speed outside of combat by holding down shift (default)

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
My only regret is that Combin Ation never put the wooden horse in any of their games. I hope that they will put a wooden horse in one of their future updates or games

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes