3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rtay

Apr 5, 2020
luchettodj94

I must apologize for the game's translation level statement, I misjudged the game.
only after reinstalling following your notes i was able to play with the improved translation.

And I must warn those who play this, ALWAYS, check the cities nearby for missions before advancing in the story, the error of having missions locked for having completed it before receiving the request affects a lot if you are behind 100%.

ThatsnotveryUwU

Mar 20, 2022
luchettodj94

I must apologize for the game's translation level statement, I misjudged the game.
only after reinstalling following your notes i was able to play with the improved translation.

And I must warn those who play this, ALWAYS, check the cities nearby for missions before advancing in the story, the error of having missions locked for having completed it before receiving the request affects a lot if you are behind 100%.
What does it changes ?
And is it normal i cant get new achievement ?

Edit: Found out that my file "common" was the problem but idk why or how so now i've got some achievement that i can only get if i restart a new adventure for event like the last "spending more time with yuma" wich i assume is getting the last first time event in the house or even the one for the all house and the max carryage... at least i can still use the thing at the end to get all the CG back but still...help pls ;-;

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sword And Collar [1.0.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (571 MB/ 135 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
beginner here... I was wondering if you need to download every single fix and Patch this has?

Edit : probably going to install from the oldest to the newest....hopefully doesnt break the game

Jan 8, 2019
beginner here... I was wondering if you need to download every single fix and Patch this has?

Edit : probably going to install from the oldest to the newest....hopefully doesnt break the game
search through the pages if i remember well there was a all in one fix, but even with that is still a shit to play through this mtl

Reactions: gamer012345

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
search through the pages if i remember well there was a all in one fix, but even with that is still a shit to play through this mtl
Bro, don't install all the mods. It literally breaks the texts, for the 2 hours I played, it was hell. I was like MTL would be have been better, then I installed the latest mod, everything seem to work fine. And yes, even if you install all the mods, some of the texts are still Japanese...so yeah.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
One of the requests is royal jelly and you have to go to the wholesale and either ask any of the two persons to deliver it. Damn I had to OCR japanese text to understand what the f was going on... if someone could make requests at somewhat english, that would be a huge help.
1684960137410.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
One of the requests is royal jelly and you have to go to the wholesale and either ask any of the two persons to deliver it. Damn I had to OCR japanese text to understand what the f was going on... if someone could make requests at somewhat english, that would be a huge help.
View attachment 2646704
unfortunately is still missing quite a bit of text but much better then the original state, if you wish you can get your hands on with translator++

Reactions: gamer012345
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes