SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

zazahauler

Aug 6, 2023
I got the last 2 Joi's from eclipseJoi, since this is my first post I cant link directly but they're on akirabox and im sure you peeps can figure it out :3 (Beidou and Ningguang's Gangbang and Clorinde challenges you to a duel!)
I could not indeed figure it out
If they're meant to be in the already existing eclipsejoi folder i cant see anything new in there.

Aureate :3

Formerly 'Ejiek'
Mar 4, 2023
I could not indeed figure it out
If they're meant to be in the already existing eclipsejoi folder i cant see anything new in there.
You might be on Mobile in which case the 'signature' of the post doesn't show up but these are the codes:
RMKGJDqP31oP
Z9dzBDROmk1b

If anyone could make links out of them it would be appreciated

zazahauler

Aug 6, 2023
You might be on Mobile in which case the 'signature' of the post doesn't show up but these are the codes:
RMKGJDqP31oP
Z9dzBDROmk1b

If anyone could make links out of them it would be appreciated
time to try and figure out what to do with the funny numbers
if i'm meant to insert that into the link as in akirabox/(insert the funny line you sent)/folder that don't work, but all akirabox links seem to not work right now so might just be down,
figured out i just had to replace /foler with /file anyways
beidou and ninnguang:
clorinde:
(im not the one sharing these just making them into links, credits go to Aureate :3)

Last edited:

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Zeta your are a baddie Q_Q!!! Kuroila share it with the gang (?)

Like i said maybe the next month i will buy some subscriptions to some creators but for me 1 usd = 1.5k of my country currency so if i want to live i can only afford like 4 subscriptions of 5 usd max or 1 from 15 usd and 2 for 5 usd and if i subscribe to some creators i want you to tell me wich creators you are looking for and i gladly will sharing it to you...

But i am thinking to have a monthly budget of 20 usd for joi creators and 20 usd for funscripters because some exclusive funscripts are with paywalls too...

Reactions: Rtarded733

Ravenz123

Jun 7, 2021
Hey I saw it was posted at one point but the link seems to no longer work. Does anyone have Joigang’s P5 patreon exclusive gauntlet?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes