3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
the voicing in the intro was so good i was excited to play one of the first games that i don't turn off voice volume... then the intro ended :( no more voicing

argen6969

May 28, 2020
this is barely anything like solo leveling or necromancy or just dungeon manhwas in general this is just a kinetic novel where its 90% just incest and not the fun kind where there is a rhyme or reason to it like corruption or mind control or just general courtship it feels more like the mother, younger sister and aunt were just looking for an opportunity to fuck the mc the writing is not great to say the least

i was hoping it would have turned out to be something like the mc traveling to different dungeons and "defeating" or romancing bosses who just so happened to be big breasted girls and or making a harem of undead women like why call it necromancer when there is only one girl you have "summoned" and who barely gets any screentime other than just suddenly jacking off while holding the mc.

i am not a story writer or game maker but if i had to make a game called necromancers arise where i have stated it was based or even just partially inspired by solo leveling i would probably focus on dungeons and necromancy not just another incest simulator

art or gameplay is something i generally stay clear of when critiquing something but the mc just looks like a smug bastard who i would never in a million years root for

Reactions: Zioner35

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Soo, after reading some comments and the Dev answers I want to give it a try to this game , but can someone tell me if this game/novel have some action or is just dumb comedy of SL?
No. This is just another incest-fest with barely a shred of veneer of dungeon stuff in the vein of solo leveling and the like. Every scene that isn't about incest and (in)breeding is hurriedly blazed through with minimal dialogue and very clear lack of interest from the developer, compared to mini-novel worth of inner monologue of the female characters fantasizing about MCs cock. There's literally a scene where the MCs little sister stares at his cock where her inner monologue is longer than ANY non-sex scene in the game so far.

If you've played their other game, Tama's Awakening, you'll know what to expect: incest and (in)breeding kink focused scenes VERY loosely tied together by an excuse plot the game forgets even exists 99% of the time in favor of more MC dicking his family.

The thing that annoys me the most is that every other family member of the MC is a woman that thirst for his cock like drug addicts from the very beginning of the game. There is next to no build up and the characters barely have any depth beyond a caricature. I've read nukiges that have deeper characters and story than this.

It's also basically a kinetic novel. There are very small handful of choices, but I've yet to see anything that would imply there is any consequences for any of them. Like early on there is a choice to greet a side-character and talk with them... But even though I did when you meet them later on neither of the characters remember each other. Similarly there is a scene where your choice decides whether you win a training duel, get beat up or give up without trying but again, it doesn't seem to affect anything.

All in all the game takes an interesting concept, but is too busy focusing on incest (in)breeding kink to make any use of it.

Reactions: Zioner35
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes