Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
How. The. ACTUAL FUCK. Is that "cannot progress" bug in the town still a thing?! xD
One day... ONE EFFING DAY... I'm gonna count how many of the as-of-now 506 posts mention it or how to fix it, I shit yee not!
Honestly, I think it could be around 20%...

I wonder what that means. :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: Irradiant

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
The game is good but the ending was to empty, i don´t know if that was an ending or if it is a bug, i was expecting to fight the giant girl from the laboratory at the end but it cuts abruptly when you go to the town after fight the weird maid for the 2nd time...
Yeah, the "ending" was quite abrupt and unsatisfactory.
Also, no game+ or any other mode to add replay value. Shame.
The game is well made, but clearly lacking in content... and the translation is just terrible.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
So when I kill the "possessed" bitch, and I return to the camp and talk with Rei and the others the game ends?.... ughhh com on I expected more.

BTW any 100% save? to see if I unlocked all anim. and got all weapons?

Hentai W

Jan 26, 2022
The scenes are really needed to be triggered by losing or clothes ripped? or there's another way like finish the game one time to unlock all scenes?

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
How do i import the full save? I keep putting the files in the "data" folder, but keep failing.
The save is stored in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\WhitePeach\The Shadow of Yidhra\Save". To get there open the Run command either by typing it into the windows search bar or hitting the windows button + R, in it type "%appdata%", that will take you to "AppData\Roaming", from there just go back to AppData then select the LocalLow folder.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, the "ending" was quite abrupt and unsatisfactory.
Also, no game+ or any other mode to add replay value. Shame.
The game is well made, but clearly lacking in content... and the translation is just terrible.
I'm going to nitpick every enemy can be cheesed hard. Even without dash you can run circles around them and poke them with the knife after they swing.

Xentinel7

Jun 12, 2022
oh well the first level its kinda easy just explore and try to enter in every room that is avaiable, use F to open doors

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I finally found what I was looking for!!!!
I think it's one, if not the best good-looking uncensored h-game.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
Survivors Camp Bug Fix + Uncensor and Background Mosaics Fix

Before you install anything, remember that this is only for Steam version of the game.

Install those patches in this order:

1. Uncensor Patch (Steam only):

Mega
Install this only if your game is not uncensored already.

2. Mosaics Fix Patch (Steam only):
Mega
This patch further uncensoring game by removing censorship from background models and mosaics.

3. Survivors Camp Bug Fix for english language (Steam only):
Mega
After installing this patch you no longer have to change language to japanese to avoid survivors camp bug.
I suggest you bold the shit out of 'In this order'. Definitely skimmed past that and background models are left censored if you install 2 before 1.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes