Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
How the fuck can i unzip DICK why i cant slap bitch where fe fuck is controls?
I think it's Villain not a retard simulator. Shit this game is awfull this need to be done so much but i know this shit was be like this in the end if it reach the end ofcourse.
Fukc only 1 useful device was fucking shoker to kill this bitch and end this shit because even this girl think what i am retard.
This Dork dont even have wipe or ballgags or fucking pen to write something. Fricking Hillbilly steal girl but dont know that to do(

P.S. i find whip but it's pourly dont leave a scars but 1 more useful to kill bitch ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Medic4

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
No point in playing games made for VR without a headset, they're mediocre without one at best.

Reactions: ymudds

Mifeetes

Feb 20, 2018
I could not select things. Can pick things up and teleport but i can't select anything on the screens.. Pls help? (Oculus Rift S)

Shushmo

May 16, 2017
I could not select things. Can pick things up and teleport but i can't select anything on the screens.. Pls help? (Oculus Rift S)
I'm having the same problem. Before the update I had to hold down both triggers and click the right thumbstick to select.

kamoi11

May 10, 2018
View attachment 49268

Overview:
Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!! I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the sexual element added to it.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-07
Release Date: 2020-03-06
Developer: ZnelArts - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Beta 16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Password: ynafit16

DOWNLOAD
Win (beta 13): - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac
(Beta 11): - MEGA - - -

Thank you p4p for sharing the Win version, and tet666 for the changelog!

View attachment 49270 View attachment 49271 View attachment 49272 View attachment 49273
There is no scene apart from the dildo stuff, right?

stinkyfish

Jul 2, 2019
How the fuck can i unzip DICK why i cant slap bitch where fe fuck is controls?
I think it's Villain not a retard simulator. Shit this game is awfull this need to be done so much but i know this shit was be like this in the end if it reach the end ofcourse.
Fukc only 1 useful device was fucking shoker to kill this bitch and end this shit because even this girl think what i am retard.
This Dork dont even have wipe or ballgags or fucking pen to write something. Fricking Hillbilly steal girl but dont know that to do(

P.S. i find whip but it's pourly dont leave a scars but 1 more useful to kill bitch ffs
Bro..........relax.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
BTW, I have linked my Patreon account so if you would like to show that you are supporting me.
short answer: no

i would consider supporting but not with that lack of updates and if there is an update it didn't change the game that much since the last one.

one update every six months or so would be worth supporting if there are some major changes for that time period but atm i don't wanna be milked on patreon for this kind of development.

i'm supporting "a big featured 3d game also here on f95" because i know there is a team behind it and they actually give a shit about their supporters.

pro tip: get yourself some dudes who can help you out even if it's just small stuff which they don't have to know much about.

if you're now saying you already have a team, well then i have to say that is one more reason i'm not supporting you. maybe you should end this project and start something new and smaller because people already thought this game is abandoned.

just my opinion though...

Last edited:

Bladebur

Apr 27, 2019
I'm supporting the project in Patreon but I'd say the development is slow. The project receives updates in a timely manner, but I have to admit the lack of improvements and new things to do in every update is disappointing. I'm also not a fan of any of the new characters introduced.

That dildo arm machine is a step in the good direction, though.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes