Unity Abandoned Universal Humiliation [v0.6] [SpriteENFArtist]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AzzyAzgol

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2019
Well, admitedly the rollout was rushed, clunky, and done by someone who hasn't had any experience in game development... Yo Sprite ENF Artist here! Thank you everyone for the feedback, especially the critical bits. I stated it to my patrons a few times to ensure they understand the hurdles this project faces. Most of what I've heard here is really helping me fix some key issues with the project. Some I can't fix, such as the limited gameplay rollout that just went through. We are currently in the midst of producing the next update, and hope to resolve a number of the issues players had had in the Dev.05 build.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Question???
Does this have gay (m/m) content, at least planned, in it???
it's probably, no events with it stated but you will Humiliated and maybe at some point love your roommate who you can make yourself a male and him a male if you wish. Could change in future

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
it's probably, no events with it stated but you will Humiliated and maybe at some point love your roommate who you can make yourself a male and him a male if you wish. Could change in future
Thanks, just asking because the game has no tag for types of sex scenes, so I thought it could be a possibility.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks, just asking because the game has no tag for types of sex scenes, so I thought it could be a possibility.
As far as I'm aware there is no sex planned for the game. (I might be out of date with that though.)
Just thought I'd mention it now.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
As far as I'm aware there is no sex planned for the game. (I might be out of date with that though.)
Just thought I'd mention it now.
as far no sex is planned but teasing and fingers as well as jerking off are all planned

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Question!

I know you can (or will be able to) choose the gender of your character, as well as the gender of your roommate. What about other characters in the game? Would it be possible to add a setting to adjust the gender ratio of other NPCs, so people could see only males, or only females, or anything in between?

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Question!

I know you can (or will be able to) choose the gender of your character, as well as the gender of your roommate. What about other characters in the game? Would it be possible to add a setting to adjust the gender ratio of other NPCs, so people could see only males, or only females, or anything in between?
nothing like that is planned for now at least as we are finding the coding much harder than we thought once we let the PC have real choice but nothing is off the table

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Well I've given this a good three months and with no plans for anything really interesting, I think I'm going to unwatch this thread.

Best of luck with this though. You seem like a decent, normal, kind of vanilla person just wanting to make a thing you like. Personally, I like the whole idea of teasing and humiliation but as the primary gimmick I think it's a little too... 'vanilla' for my tastes and I have really relaxed tastes in what is 'vanilla'.

I digress though, you do you friend-o.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Well I've given this a good three months and with no plans for anything really interesting, I think I'm going to unwatch this thread.

Best of luck with this though. You seem like a decent, normal, kind of vanilla person just wanting to make a thing you like. Personally, I like the whole idea of teasing and humiliation but as the primary gimmick I think it's a little too... 'vanilla' for my tastes and I have really relaxed tastes in what is 'vanilla'.

I digress though, you do you friend-o.
ok see you, hope you check in once in a while, development is slow as our main man is struggling to understand the code

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote