damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
i actually hope we get to kill black commando, fucking douchebag
I don't think you may killed someone, it doesn't fit the mood of the game.
But you can already humiliate him. And you are in the process of getting your wife back and stealing his own wife.
So you will surely get revenge from him.
Anyway, why shorten the life of someone when you can humiliate and making him paid for the rest of his life? :)

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW and wildride69

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
how does one get a collabrator?

I presumed that Wonder girl after she leaves the group would be someone you can recruit, but I see no option to move forward with her, or maybe catwoman/poison ivy characters but no further progression with them.

Reactions: FFTW

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021

I presumed that Wonder girl after she leaves the group would be someone you can recruit, but I see no option to move forward with her, or maybe catwoman/poison ivy characters but no further progression with them.
go to work

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Really enjoyed the game so far, put in most of the night into playing it. I did run into one error though, does anyone know a patch or fix for it? I got it while clicking on Cat's display on the map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018

Katana is also one of the ones to click, so you can meet Jessica who becomes one.

Reactions: Notretsam

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
is Jessica the reporter who distracts Katana and lets you get away? It's been a while since I looked at this novel.
Yes, Jessica, Cindy, Green, and Katana are under collaborators, but you do have to get Jessica and Cindy their suits because they do work.

Reactions: Notretsam

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I got to admit, I actually got annoyed at Lola and Betty's "revenge". I mean I know this is a sex game, but come on. I don't care for the luke warm approach like they did nothing wrong, so forgive them because they're hot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Buffalo Fred

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I have finished most of the game, but I can't start Sheryl's path at all (despite having everything needed) due to some bug. As you can see, I just don't get the button to start her path. Any help or suggestions? anything I can do?

Edit: Ok, The option to tell Cindy about it randomly appeared for some reason and now I got the button. Maybe it has to do with getting over 200 fame? since I just got that. Just a guess, as I really have no clue why I didn't have the option before.

Edit 2: Ok, now I get a full on error after I reunite Kat with her family, same as here:
Really enjoyed the game so far, put in most of the night into playing it. I did run into one error though, does anyone know a patch or fix for it? I got it while clicking on Cat's display on the map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help?
Also, what do you guys think is the closest to right reaction with Kat's family? To reject or Accept? As someone who has been in a relatively similar situation IRL, I wished for a middle choice that is neither full acceptance nor full rejection, but blaming while giving a chance at the same time...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes