3D-Daz Fan Art Y3DF 3D Characters for DAZ Studio (only Bad Boss_The Tan_Circle) - Y3DF Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Y3DF - I liken the mother character in the Bad Boss incest comic to Mine Tugay. Please take a look.

Well, I do not know if she really was the inspiration, but there is some resemblance indeed, IMO.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
It would be great if we had the assets for all the female characters on the Y3DF Comics

Reactions: bxIvan

brompolosart

Nov 17, 2019
Did anyone ever post the "openbrenda" project that was going on from 8muses before it shut down? Some creative individuals figured out what assets were used for Brenda (Y3DF) but I don't recall if it was ever published publicly or someone's fan creationary project. (Edit, to clear up any possible confusion: I don't have these, the thread existed on 8muses, but I never saw anything posted.)

If someone is up to the task of remaking the Y3DF Busted/AYKM models, I will commission it also. Please message me if you're interested in such a commission.

Last edited:
Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Did anyone ever post the "openbrenda" project that was going on from 8muses before it shut down? Some creative individuals figured out what assets were used for Brenda (Y3DF) but I don't recall if it was ever published publicly or someone's fan creationary project.

If someone is up to the task of remaking the Y3DF Busted/AYKM models, I will commission it also. Please message me if you're interested in such a commission.
can you share the models assets you have

Reactions: mamb1
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes