Others Zoctongo:LustGuns2 [v0.9.7] [Zoctongo]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
I have defeated the SAME 3 demons several times, I have 40 white gems and cannot advance, I go home and sleep and start over, EXACTLY how do you watch the scenes ???. I'm starting to agree this game is not worth the time to download.
did u do the quest at the top Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.01 - 10.11.37.05.png Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.01 - 10.11.55.14.png Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.01 - 10.15.04.29.png

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Nope, still nothing, if you mean any kind of penetration.

Worth noting that dev started to mention NTR in a game interface (in a new "green crystals" feature\game currency). On top of that the degree of surreality and how everything feels so psychedelic have reached a totally absurd level in a world design - there are dicks and boobs like everywhere around. And there's not even a single sex scene with a first person view across all the scenes that are present in this game. A-and this is not the end of a bad news - things got even worse because he implemented a pointless grind system with grind stages, in order to get the scenes you have to grind now.

Too many of "red flags" around here. So I would say it's time to abandon a sinking ship for anyone who hoped to get some action with mom after a year since the first release, imo this update clearly showed that dev doesn't give a fuck apparently and only intends to milk subscribers in order to fund his psychedelic travel into a Vulkan engine -based game world retro graphics design. And he most likely intends to cuck the mom character later - there has been enough teasing already and all the new introduced "scenes" since the first release didn't even come to even a blowjob even after multiple updates. Adding 2 + 2... (see what I typed above about "green crystals" and about the absense of a POV scenes) = fuck the dev actually, what a fag. I hope his cucks subscripers pay him well enough, good luck with that way he chosen.
1.png

Bob466

Nov 10, 2018
Well i was able to run the previous version of the game on joiplay how ever the latest version does not work on joiplay anymore the touch screen does not react to any input, maybe in the next version will work again

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes