4.50 star(s) 117 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I add the 4K Full screen + Full HD windowed version of KMod, both pregnancy game over version and non pregnancy game over version. Be warn though, because I do not own a 4K monitor, I do not know how KMod's dialog box looks in 4K resolution.

to change the resolution, you have to do it in the in-game option, not in the start menu

You can download it here

Reactions: burryniceuser

OniMech

Jul 24, 2024
God dayumn!

I remember bumping onto this game years ago when it was w-i-p and never finishing it but loving what was back then.
Just now do I find it again and it's done to the end. What a nice one.

Didn't expect it to be so... heavily focused on the alien franchise. Too bad that all of the nsfw content with aliens is insanely limited because of their lethality. Would've loved to see more content with females.
Overall pretty fun experience. Playing with a controller is fun and thanks to metroidvania-like design overall progress feels nice.

Does dev have any other games in making perhaps?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
is the kmod 4k supposed to be smaller in size? is there things missing on it vs the other version?
I checked the files inside the archives, both non 4K and 4K, and they have same size so some compression bullshittery that I overlooked might happened during the archiving process.

shuijin00

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to rebind/remap the controller buttons? I'm using a generic gamepad but the buttons all switch around and I tried emulating Xbox controllers but it keeps overlapping buttons.

Jul 22, 2022
man i sure am glad i saw this really simple and easy solution AFTER scouring youtube for cheat engine tutorials in order to try and jury rig your table.

unrelated, but here's a jury rigged cheat engine table for KMod_Ver1_Var1_FixedControllerKingJulien.7z.
also contains a couple lua scripts like godmode, godclothes, infinite potions, and granting all Movement Abilities. i was gonna make a script for all Keycards, but after 3 (quick) playthroughs my balls are empty and i'm just kinda tired of this game. might do it later, might not. if someone wants to do it for me please go right ahead.

p.s. if you make fun of my code i will fucking bite you
how do i use this in the game?

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
Does anyone know how the animations in this game have been created?
The quality is just insane. I assume it's something like Spine.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes