Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For raising desire, I recommend spamming "Caress" instead of the usual penetration 'cause it raises most parts.
If you have good fingers skill iirc, you'll make 'em coom in no time.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Desire raises really quickly during sex
So does Care.

For raising desire, I recommend spamming "Caress" instead of the usual penetration 'cause it raises most parts.
If you have good fingers skill iirc, you'll make 'em coom in no time.
And cumming would either increase Care and, by extension, Intimacy (if conscious), or Unconscious Orgasms count (if unconscious). Both of which go against Sex Friend requirements. :unsure:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So does Care.

And cumming would either increase Care and, by extension, Intimacy (if conscious), or Unconscious Orgasms count (if unconscious). Both of which go against Sex Friend requirements. :unsure:
That's a bonus, us spamming caress will increase desire too.
If you used the stone on your target, your intimacy gain will slow down drastically.

Just look at our good pal Marisa over 'ere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Where's the part that says intimacy increases?
Indeed, it does not. But "Intimacy: 8" is there, so...

That's a bonus, us spamming caress will increase desire too.
So the Care/Intimacy boosts are pretty much unavoidable and you are supposed to eat those as you keep working towards SF? Intimacy simply being something you have to "get some of" in order to access the SF route, so to speak? :FacePalm:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

So the Care/Intimacy boosts are pretty much unavoidable and you are supposed to eat those as you keep working towards SF? Intimacy simply being something you have to "get some of" in order to access the SF route, so to speak? :FacePalm:
Use the stone on a target and anything that is mostly into yearning / love will be greatly reduced...
I can guarantee you will reach 10 lust before you reach 3 to 5 intimacy 'cause of that stone... :FacePalm:

Here's an example, another good pal' Eiki~~~

There's also the literal option where you can still go for LOVE if you get tired of SF or Lust on them.
Though I'm not sure about the translations being correct here in this specific option 'cause it also works both ways for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsugumi

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

Once you unlock SF intimacy no longer matters (unless you have allow love with SF on).

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
After repeatedly getting an Intimacy level or two from "normal" sex sessions, I thought I was doing something wrong. :KEK:

I can guarantee you will reach 10 lust before you reach 3 to 5 intimacy 'cause of that stone... :FacePalm:
Once you unlock SF intimacy no longer matters (unless you have allow love with SF on).
My reaction to that information (if you know - you know):

Thank you, you wonderful creatures.

Dnn22

Jan 21, 2021
EratohoTW.
I need help i keep getting this message everytime i try to trigger the first kist event with Kagerou. Captura de pantalla 2024-09-19 113200.png
It seems something is blocking it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
EratohoTW.
I need help i keep getting this message everytime i try to trigger the first kist event with Kagerou. View attachment 4050585
It seems something is blocking it.
Might be incomplete, I think Kagerou is a pretty new addition to translations. I went back through a couple months of threads on the other forum and didn't see anybody talk about that, so probably not a bug. I doubt you have some toggle to block that kind of content active as well, seems pretty harmless. See if she's at 100% translation or not in your version.

Lol, I see you posted on the git about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dnn22
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes