Dnn22

Jan 21, 2021
Might be incomplete, I think Kagerou is a pretty new addition to translations. I went back through a couple months of threads on the other forum and didn't see anybody talk about that, so probably not a bug. I doubt you have some toggle to block that kind of content active as well, seems pretty harmless. See if she's at 100% translation or not in your version.

Lol, I see you posted on the git about it.
I even went to their discord and asked there, somebody say i need to have kagerou in "Love" instead of "Yearning" i will try that.
I have the last version and it says that she has 100% dialogue.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Started playing eraGvT lately, pretty fun. You do need to use a translator for it though. It's a "raise magical girls to fight tentacles" sim lol. Hope it gets more content/translations eventually. It does seem to get a bit repetitive after a while with the current amount of events and such. Pretty good customization and I like the combat though.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Started playing eraGvT lately, pretty fun. You do need to use a translator for it though. It's a "raise magical girls to fight tentacles" sim lol. Hope it gets more content/translations eventually. It does seem to get a bit repetitive after a while with the current amount of events and such. Pretty good customization and I like the combat though.
Yeah I like GvT a lot and tried [probably badly] translating it yonks ago
But stopped when I realised it builds sentences through code, and thanks to the drastically different gramma between Eng and Jap I would've had to have recode half the game (which would've meant updating cleanly would be nigh impossible)

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes