onion-men

Mar 31, 2023
when I start the game I can only press the start button and the gallery everything else does not work, what could be the problem ?

aradriel

Mar 6, 2021
I have the same problem
Same. Settings and quit buttons is not working. Just click on it and nothing happens. In choose level menu - buttons of levels doing same. Clicks it and nothing then.

I tryed game like admin, made files ablre to write and so on. All other games on my PC play absolutely well. And from this site and modern "hi-end" games.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Same. Settings and quit buttons is not working. Just click on it and nothing happens. In choose level menu - buttons of levels doing same. Clicks it and nothing then.

I tryed game like admin, made files ablre to write and so on. All other games on my PC play absolutely well. And from this site and modern "hi-end" games.
It's a typical JP game. You have to change the system locale to JP or use an emulator.

anyone have uncensored version ?
2024 still not have uncen patch or mod ?!?!?
Stop spamming this shit .It doesn't matter what year it is. No one will deal with this (this game is not that good.) Also, it's not a 3D game, it's a bunch of moving images and already censored videos. You can't do anything about it.

Reactions: GineteNegro12

GineteNegro12

Aug 1, 2024
It's a typical JP game. You have to change the system locale to JP or use an emulator.

Stop spamming this shit .It doesn't matter what year it is. No one will deal with this (this game is not that good.) Also, it's not a 3D game, it's a bunch of moving images and already censored videos. You can't do anything about it.
It hurts just as much that they don't remove the censorship, there isn't much alternative in terms of games that include Megumin either.

Reactions: DocRipper
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes