LayersSG

Oct 27, 2020
Nevermind found out how to complete the game and got the gallery legetimately. Man that felt rewarding xD

Tibulka

Dec 22, 2018
Guys, please tell me how to start playing, nothing reacts to clicks. What could be the reason? I have a Japanese system installed, I have all the updates. I'm not alone in this situation.

Last edited:

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
is there a translation available?
In the setting, the 3rd menu when you start the game, you can change to English.

EDIT (For players how can't run the game) :
Start > Settings > Hour and Language > Region > Japon
> Hour > Japon (UTC +09:00)

If you got the intro, the game will run all fine.

Tibulka

Dec 22, 2018
In the setting, the 3rd menu when you start the game, you can change to English.

EDIT (For players how can't run the game) :
Start > Settings > Hour and Language > Region > Japon
> Hour > Japon (UTC +09:00)

If you got the intro, the game will run all fine.
Hello. I tried your method, it did not help me, but I did not have an introduction(you can show how it should look) it is possible that I did not download the full package, tell me or throw off the link from which file sharing service you downloaded

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
Hello. I tried your method, it did not help me, but I did not have an introduction(you can show how it should look) it is possible that I did not download the full package, tell me or throw off the link from which file sharing service you downloaded
You can use the Mega link from here, it work fine.
+

This is a 2 steps setting that you must do :
1. Change setting to Japon
2. Change Hour to Japon

If you do only one step and not the other it don't work.

I hope it will do the job for you with those tips.

Last edited:
Reactions: IGNE and Elfrey

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any way to open this game with locale emulator or do you have to change your computer's region/time settings?

Also, I tried deleting the game cause it does seem like locale emulator is impossible to use with the game, however the "mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll" file refuses to be deleted and get a file in use error, even though literally every other file associated with the game is deleted. So anyone know what could possibly be preventing it from being deleted?

Last edited:

Vec85

Feb 22, 2018
I cant start the game, enter key is dont work. Also dont work buttons "setting" and "exit" in main menu. Is it possible to change controls?

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes