sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
Violet has sent me a message to come see her in her bedroom, but I can't access any of the bedrooms in the house except Carolyn's, who shows me her tits for money.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So the dev mentioned that if a save wasn't working to load from inside the game and I am not sure how that is accomplished. The only load option I am aware of is at the title screen. The save option on the phone doesn't seem to allow you to load a save.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Personally, I really liked the game. I usually don't play RPGM games except for a few exceptions, and I think this one was good. It doesn't have a very large map, so it doesn't become tiring. The presence of both femdom and maledom elements is nice, and the femdom was particularly well done. Carolyn and Violette were quite good.

There are a couple of issues in the game, for instance, the load function on the main screen doesn't work. I have to start the game and load from the phone.
I can't tell when the game ends. The last thing I was asked to do was to go to the library, find the book Dave was looking at, and make it to dinner, but I couldn't progress any further. I'm not even sure if that's the end of the game.

Overall, I think it has the potential to become a great game. The issues aren't very major. I wish you the best in your game

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Sorry to ask again, is there another way to load a save besides at the title screen?

My saves load fine in 4.0 but I get an error message when trying to load from the title screen of 5.0

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there some fix or workaround to the spaceship minigame? or is your game just fucked if you play it?
loadingerror.png
Neat game if this and the Stacy blowjob bug weren't a thing.

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
And nobody has still answered my question about if there is another way to load a save besides the title screen.

The error message is definitely there trying to load a save from the title screen.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
And nobody has still answered my question about if there is another way to load a save besides the title screen.

The error message is definitely there trying to load a save from the title screen.
Start a new game and load from the phone within the game.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Is the music bugged or something? After the intro you're greeted by some electronic rock/dance music, which I assume was just like a "character theme" to introduce the protagonist or his alarm clock music or something.

But it's playing in every room and just feels really out of place with the premise of the game which is meant to be horror but the music sounds like you're getting ready to fight all the zombies/thralls/whatever.

Also maybe tone down the intro music too, like IDK what your vision is for the game but the intro music was too bombastic and it might be better if you use something more subtle.

Like if it's bugged that's alright but if it isn't I don't wanna be some audiophile cunt and it likely doesn't matter as most people often just mute or lower the BGM to the minimum in RPGM games, but I don't think "Heartful of Kerosene" should be on loop ad infinitum for a horror game.

Edit : Nevermind problem was on my end, was forced into some computer updates and when I started the game again audio actually changes. Was kind of maddening before when it played on everything, was there for the maid intro, was there when the game became free roam, etc etc. Now it actually changes so ignore my music bitching.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Piratefishes
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes