wowowohhh

May 6, 2023
the fighting design of this game like the game Tower of Trample ,the dev know the game or the dev ?
title_by_hardcorefemdom-dbwubqy.png

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
is there anyway to lengthen the quicktime and do you necessarily have to succeed at the qt event to win the fight.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
So, I found a way to fix the bmg file loading error. The Dungeon3 file doesn't exist, so that is why the error keeps popping up. To fix it, I went into the bmg folder and made a copy of one of the other audio files and renamed it Dungeon3 and hit reload and that fixed the problem.

• Wow
Reactions: Adoringfan

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
How come I can open any other bedroom doors? Are you suppose to be able to? I see all these other doors on the second floor but only the bathroom opens up and why do you play this space force arcade sim?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Guys, if the fight is such a pain. Why don't you just use a cheat? like heal yourself each time you think you'll lose. SO that you don't miss anything by one shotting the enemy. There are a lot of cheats for rpgm games srlsy just search for them. If you want a link just ask I'll share it. I'm just too lazy to go search for my personal favorite.

BTW, I hope dev doesn't mind it...

THX
Can I ask for links for what you're referring to.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
New question.....after defeating the demon the game gives you the option to punish or not punish. I chose not punish just to see what would happen. There were like some loud booms and then the game more less ended. So I am assuming that was the end of the content.

If you punish her does the content go on or is the demon basically the end of current content?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes