Jan 3, 2018
Are kinks tied to specific characters or can be avoided?

I'm not a fan of scat, humiliation, domination, netorare, rape or BDSM. Could I play through the game and avoid them?
Kinks are tied to specific characters, so - for example - there is a FemDom character, a PissPlay character, a futa character, a gay character, a rapeplay character (in s2 it's pretty context flagged) etc.
You don't have to "collect them all", the endings to do so don't exist and my advice is to "follow your heart" and go with what you want the most.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Do i have to re-download week1-2? week1 only seems to add languages so prob not, what about week2 extended what did it add?

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Labels in the OP were changed, should be more clear now!

"Incest" - only adds back the Incest.
"Incest+orig story" - adds back incest and the original story (and other "censorship").
"Orig story (no incest)" - adds back the original story (and other "censorship"), but no incest.
I understand the incest part, but what's the original story? what's the difference between it and the current story?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do i have to re-download week1-2? week1 only seems to add languages so prob not, what about week2 extended what did it add?
Week 1 yes adds languages and bugfixes (Steam version), Week 2 adds bugfixes, DLC (walkthrough) and some other changes (Steam) and both are the most current up-to-date versions. Week 1 and 2 now, might not ever receive another update and should be final.

I understand the incest part, but what's the original story? what's the difference between it and the current story?
Incest and Blackmail, which is no/no on Patreon.

Reactions: Zod666

RebirthBoi

Jan 20, 2024
Week 1 yes adds languages and bugfixes (Steam version), Week 2 adds bugfixes, DLC (walkthrough) and some other changes (Steam) and both are the most current up-to-date versions. Week 1 and 2 now, might not ever receive another update and should be final.

not even blackmail? damn

RebirthBoi

Jan 20, 2024
Patreon basically has 4 things they don't want on their platform, underage (obviously), blackmail, incest, and rape. But, Patreon has been known to ban creators for even less offensive content.
Well hopefully subscriber star can make up for that, but i doubt it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Glad someone answered the question about compressing all the different options into one file instead of multiple. Tragic there may be no plans to combine them all into one, but glad someone said it.
all 3 weeks in 1 game would be bit over 20 gigs packet.

Are kinks tied to specific characters or can be avoided?

I'm not a fan of scat, humiliation, domination, netorare, rape or BDSM. Could I play through the game and avoid them?
yes you can avoid most (even sex) but not all to some degree as those are tied to story progression.

Anyone got a full set of saves with all the endings unlocked? I know you can use the mod to unlock the scene gallery, but I wanna watch the whole ending scenes, including the story, not just the sex.
you can use multi-mod (once it's updated) to unlock all available endings and play those from start to end.

wonder if there'll be any updates after the last two endings come out
bugfixes maybe.

underage (obviously)
but not petites. :p

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well hopefully subscriber star can make up for that, but i doubt it.
SubscribeStar is awful, it's where games go to die unless you are a "loli" dev.

Just check out the subreddit, common problems, most cannot get their card to work, if their card does work it works then magically it doesn't, get your card to work and keep working is a crapshoot, dev's constantly replying to people about payments not working, and now banks are blacklisting it. Some developers can't get their payouts as well.

Some dev's are still waiting 2 years later to be verified to get an account, some gave up. Next, they virtually have no support and do not care about anything or anyone. The subreddit is filled with the same complaints about SS, and dealing with SS for 2 years now, I have the same and think it's a shit site.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018

oh so the original story means blackmail?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes