Deleted member 2744443

Aug 18, 2020
What about Stacy's apartment windows for Faraday Cage? You can actually use a mic sensor and listen to conversations with those. And the spacing of the wall was aesthetic pleasing but not functional in a real world (Experience in Radio Waves ELF to EHF). The grounding with aluminum over the wrist band may also require strap to earth ground. Have to scan the room for bugs too. Even electrical wiring these days....

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What about Stacy's apartment windows for Faraday Cage? You can actually use a mic sensor and listen to conversations with those. And the spacing of the wall was aesthetic pleasing but not functional in a real world (Experience in Radio Waves ELF to EHF). The grounding with aluminum over the wrist band may also require strap to earth ground. Have to scan the room for bugs too. Even electrical wiring these days....
Depending on a lot of things signal strength, wavelength ...
What usally would concenr me would be windows and doors. Also add the cage and add a jammer inside and you might be good. Also it is fiction but a lot more possible than the whole movie shooting car explosion.

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone got a full set of saves with all the endings unlocked? I KNOW YOU CAN USE THE MOD TO UNLOCK THE GALLERY, I've already done that, but that only plays the sex scenes, I want to watch the ENTIRE ending, including the story bits, not just the sex.

RebirthBoi

Jan 20, 2024
SubscribeStar is awful, it's where games go to die unless you are a "loli" dev.

Just check out the subreddit, common problems, most cannot get their card to work, if their card does work it works then magically it doesn't, get your card to work and keep working is a crapshoot, dev's constantly replying to people about payments not working, and now banks are blacklisting it. Some developers can't get their payouts as well.

Some dev's are still waiting 2 years later to be verified to get an account, some gave up. Next, they virtually have no support and do not care about anything or anyone. The subreddit is filled with the same complaints about SS, and dealing with SS for 2 years now, I have the same and think it's a shit site.
Goddamn, then what is the alternative to all this?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
you are playing wrong games if you find only fat lis.
I think they are referring to big tits and big asses instead of somebody more sporty without having a D cup or similar. Not about "fat" but about overendowed, hindering e. g. spoting prowess. There is a reason why many professional female athletes are not as big tits wise - not because big breasted girls wouldn't have the talent, but they start out with a major disadvantage.

Granted, this game isn't about sports primarily, but I guess that was what they meant with "fit".

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Waterfall ending was just amazing. Why dont they just continue that story for next project.
Just lacking MC take, but except, so much more to build on there.

• Love
Reactions: Jungkook89

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
I was trolling, as shown by the kappa face.
I'll just wait for the 2 last endings so I can finally download the complete version of the game, whenever the release is.

:Kappa::Kappa:

Ok, I'm done.
I was trolling, as shown by the kappa face.
I'll just wait for the 2 last endings so I can finally download the complete version of the game, whenever the release is.

:Kappa::Kappa:

Ok, I'm done.
2 new endings came out, yet the game is not fully complete. Why did no one warn us about this!?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes