Unity Furry-ous Space [2023-12-01 Build16] [Bald Hamster Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
This is more like PS2 VR. I mean damn, but at least I can walk around. I can feel potential, but it needs a lot of work. Shooting things would make it better. I don't have hands! Eeeeee

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
Uncertain If it would work for this, but there is an app on github called "Revive" ( ) which lets you use vive/index hmd's to play oculus-exclusive games. (it also includes instructions for playing Standalone VR games meant for the oculus headsets)

Reactions: catsdino

milo4x

Jan 15, 2020
Well, since nobody else has I guess I'll go into detail about what's actually in the game. Since it's short imma literally describe the whole game.

Wake up on ship, go downstairs (no map you just have to walk around and find stuff), talk to girl from 1st image, go back to your room, sex scene. The sex scene has 3 options: blowjob, boobjob and cowgirl. You just kinda jack your controller and she moves up and down. The sex scenes are voice acted, though not great imo.

Go downstairs again, talk to her again, oh no space snake pirates (img 6). go into next room, space snake pirate queen wants the D. Same as above scene except with a snake woman.

Go downstairs again (sex scene teleports you to your room), talk to her (crew member woman) again. Go into next room again, a formerly locked door there is now unlocked. Talk to wolf girl (img 2). go back a room and go into a pod to beam down to planet. Talk to ant in front of you. talk to another ant a bit away. Avoid the massive sand worms. Find ant queen stuck in web (last image). talk, arachne comes along, arachne wants the D. Not even any options this time, just cowgirl.

Woo you rescued the queen. She has some lines as if she'd accept if you propose sex but there's no option or scene. Same with other ant girls. You go back to ship. Go downstairs, talk to crew member, game end and it shuts down. Yes really. One of the ants comes along as a crew member but can't be interacted with. The door to the room with the wolf girl is locked again (yes there's no scene with her).

Scene with crew member and snake pirate queen can be repeated from your room. That's the entire game thus far.

Reactions: XephosDB

Diplow

Mar 28, 2019
i really hope for more development on this one.
from first experience it was mind blowing -giggity-
i would say the audio and textures on characters NEED WORK but outside of that its beautiful! great voice acting- and my favorite feature is that it tracks the controller automatically during scenes and it tracks VERY WELL!

also it needs a options menu of some kind. once you start an animation or anything you're trapped until its over. i love being milked by space furries like anyone else but i need the option to opt out for awhile. i dont even know if it saved my "progress" either way. Good Game!

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
How do you even play? I'm on VR but it doesn't work through steam vr, and it's not an APK file so I don't think sideloading will help

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
I was interested bc of the Petruz models, but looks like its gonna have to be a pass. Ain't no way i'm buying another VR headset just to try this out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Temphere69
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote