Unity Furry-ous Space [2023-12-01 Build16] [Bald Hamster Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Buying a VR headset for half a thousand dollars to play this game: KEKW. So much for calling a game with somewhat crummy 3D models good considering only so many people have a VR headset in the first place let alone even afford one.
My guy a Quest is like $300 and can be wirelessly connected to a PC. Don't blame everyone else you don't got a headset

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Controls are horrid on Quest 3 (using Pro controllers, so maybe the normal controllers are ok).

1. Manipulating the controller does not always result in an on-screen reticle.
  2. Due to issue 1, the minimal menu that does come up is hard to use.
  3. The "Jerk controller up and down to thrust" is undercooked.
  4. The traversable spaceship is pretty barren.
  5. Mission objectives (like "Find the coupling") just don't give you enough info to go by.
I get it, it's far from finished, and I have a lot of respect for devs... I wish I could bring my own ideas to fruition, but man... whew this game is not worth the download in the current state. But hey, hopefully one day it is... This would fill the need gap for sci-fi VR game with space adventures for the furry fan-base that isn't Star Fox related.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It's a bit of a shame just about every furry game is either a barely functioning ugly VR game
Or about gay animal dudes shaped like living tree stumps

I like some of the art, but I'm not into guys nor do I like graphics from 1998
Crazy part is that the assets these games use usually isn't bad, just poorly implemented with terrible lighting and rigging from improper importing and setting up.

Reactions: Goblyn99

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
the build16 download file links is gust a apk file.
i useng pc rift s head set how the hell can i use this or instal on PC?!!

Reactions: 9naber9

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
IDK what effect the performance settings will have in your situation, but I also have a Meta Quest 2, PCVR games that are optimized for PC absolutely piss on Meta Quest 2 versions of games unless you have a really potato puter

If you get your performance settings fixed I recommend getting Virtual desktop from the Quest store and follow this guide to run wireless from PC thru a Wifi router (minimum speed is 5Ghz for the router) the guide shows Mac playing Half life 2, the performance even on his old RTX2080ti is much much better than anything the Quest 2 can spit out

Edit: If you watch it, ignore the start of the video about Quest 3, he mentions later on that the guide also applies to Quest1 and 2 + Pico HMDs

Also the router needs to be either 802.11ac or AX with a 1Gbit LAN port
I would think the PC i just got would be able to handle it.
Have a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-14700KF 3.40 GHz with a 32 gig ram
It even came with Virtual desktop preinstalled

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
the build16 download file links is gust a apk file.
i useng pc rift s head set how the hell can i use this or instal on PC?!!
you got the wrong one, apks are for mobiles and quest. just an apk file.* I'm using a rift s how the hell can I install this?*

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
@BaasB why is the RIFT PCVR version an APK file?

And not only that, but it's suspicious that the files for RIFT and Quest downloads are the exact same size according to Mega (Both APK)
I have no clue about this; I don't play every game, so it's hard to tell. (me being nice)

I got this straight from the developer page, so be glad I made the purchase. so hold the developer accountable

• Haha
Reactions: Davo69 and Bob69

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
@BaasB why is the RIFT PCVR version an APK file?

And not only that, but it's suspicious that the files for RIFT and Quest downloads are the exact same size according to Mega (Both APK)
Oculus/Meta Quest runs on Android which is why it runs APKs

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I'm not glad about anything from you, I'm quite capable of buying my own games and I do just that, I only play games from F95 to figure out what I want to buy, the only thing I'm glad about is that I read the comments here and was able to dodge having wasted my time on this upload

How you managed to not even notice that aside from the file names being different that the two files were identical and that it would be worth checking up on is beyond me, it's possible that the Rift version requires WSATools to run IDK, but that's not my job to know about or to inform people who download the files

Uploaders are meant to test the games, it's why you have the title in the 1st place, now you went and wasted a whole bunch of people n F95z's time, but what ever, ignore your mistake and tell me I should be glad you made the purchase on something I haven't even touched because it looks like it won't work - who cares right ⸮ ~
baron-corbin-cry-tears.gif

Ignore my name and move a long

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Again, I say I never touched it, I didn't waste my time with it, there are no tears here son, I don't make mistakes like that:) You do tho! so you'll need to try to float down the river of time you wasted or some shit instead, the time of all the people who did try to play your RIFT upload ended up wasting on attempting to get it to work :KEK:
I am waiting for your application as uploader :) We could use one who can test VR games.
But since it bother people so much that we can't test them. I will ask staff, if I can delete every VR game we have (y)

For your information. Most of us don't test Mac/Linux/Android version. Because we can't or don't want to :p

And as long as we don't get fucking paid for it (but mostly use OUR OWN money) we don't care :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ask staff to delelete all VR? lol yeah! you go ahead and do that (I would give a fuck why exactly?)

Nah I'll never be an upload whore, it requires a certain kind of madness that is unique to only upload whores
There we go, seems like you care very much. You sound very salty. Lol. Seems like this "wrong upload" from those useless "upload whores" rubbed you the wrong way. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the good laugh.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In that case BaasB should have just said that to begin with instead "I don't give a fuck if I wasted their time" much easier
Bro we're just not enough people to test every FUCKING game on this site and we don't have the hardware to do. We if we can test if it works. And check for viruses, thats it.

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
There is no way to run Quest APK software on a Rift, or on any other type of headset than a Quest

The other DL link is for RIFT yet it has a .apk file extension
You may want to look around for a side-loader compatible with the Rift, or search threads in , as a start. It's an old platform (2016 or 2019) vr-wise, and all I found was in a quick google search.

Reactions: Davo69
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote