Hollowed Mist

Jun 9, 2022
I need somebody to DM me on how to complete the entire Nameless questline because for some reason I cannot progress the Nameless quest past this part. Idk where the crow is and I've slept multiple days now. And yes, I am playing on the current version.
In your hut, i forgot what the specifics are but rest uninterrupted or sleep is the options.

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
I need somebody to DM me on how to complete the entire Nameless questline because for some reason I cannot progress the Nameless quest past this part. Idk where the crow is and I've slept multiple days now. And yes, I am playing on the current version.
Did you go to sleep in ur house and wake up early in the morning?

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Have you accepted the witch's help to protect your mind?

Fhaay

Sep 22, 2024
Hi everyone!
I'll start by saying that I don't speak English and I'm using a translator (yes, playing LD is pretty hard).
So, I can't find an answer anywhere, apparently the Wiki is not updated and even searching here I didn't find answers to my questions.

My biggest wish is to make all the "right choices" and save every character in the game. It may seem silly, but I really "need" every character to have a happy ending.
So, I've been stuck for days with the Nameless quest.
I should go to the witch and choose whether or not to accept her amulet, and then proceed with the Orcs' mission.
I'm scared of making the wrong choice.
I don't have any interest in Nameless-related content, I'm just afraid he'll kill someone every time he shows up.
I completed the first part of Northcrest, so I already know that a character can't be saved, but at least in that case it doesn't depend on the player's choices.
I just want to choose the safest paths to ensure that all the characters and my husbandos remain safe.

I know that part of this quest is still in development, but I imagine that those who are ahead of me can give me some guidance.
Should I accept the witch's amulet? Should I side with Mirage or Nameless? Can I not side at all?
I remind you that I have no interest in having sex with Nameless or anything like that, I just want to protect all the characters.

I've already achieved affinity with those certain demon characters over 60 likes, so they should be safe (as far as I know).
I REALLY HATE that this choice is irrevocable.
Sorry about the wall of text...

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
My biggest wish is to make all the "right choices" and save every character in the game. It may seem silly, but I really "need" every character to have a happy ending.
So, I've been stuck for days with the Nameless quest.
I should go to the witch and choose whether or not to accept her amulet, and then proceed with the Orcs' mission.
I'm scared of making the wrong choice.

I know that part of this quest is still in development, but I imagine that those who are ahead of me can give me some guidance.
Should I accept the witch's amulet? Should I side with Mirage or Nameless? Can I not side at all?
At least up until the current point in the game, getting help from the witch and getting the mind protection amulet does not have any negative consequences. This is what I chose and this is what made the most sense to me; I'm not sure what the differences in the story are if you refuse.

As far as siding with Mirage and Nameless, I chose 'I want to keep everyone safe' and 'side against Mirage' options. You don't have to take a side with Nameless, afaik. Choosing to serve him will just get a few sex scenes with him, apparently. I'm not sure what the future consequences will ultimately be for choosing to 'kill him', but I imagine it will result in his death at the very least.

If you side with Mirage, Groth will die in battle, Korg will be turned into a slave, and Orgram and other orc NPCs from that camp will be permanently mad at the MC.

If you fight Mirage, Vicoria and Feliar could die if their hidden points aren't high enough. It's been a while since I looked up the variables, but they should stay alive if their affection is high enough and you were nice to them until that point.

Fhaay

Sep 22, 2024
At least up until the current point in the game, getting help from the witch and getting the mind protection amulet does not have any negative consequences. This is what I chose and this is what made the most sense to me; I'm not sure what the differences in the story are if you refuse.

As far as siding with Mirage and Nameless, I chose 'I want to keep everyone safe' and 'side against Mirage' options. You don't have to take a side with Nameless, afaik. Choosing to serve him will just get a few sex scenes with him, apparently. I'm not sure what the future consequences will ultimately be for choosing to 'kill him', but I imagine it will result in his death at the very least.

If you side with Mirage, Groth will die in battle, Korg will be turned into a slave, and Orgram and other orc NPCs from that camp will be permanently mad at the MC.

If you fight Mirage, Vicoria and Feliar could die if their hidden points aren't high enough. It's been a while since I looked up the variables, but they should stay alive if their affection is high enough and you were nice to them until that point.

I really thank you.
Ok so if I accept the witch's help and her amulet, then I can side against her.
I don't know how many options I will have with Nameless, I hope there is a middle ground between serving him, or killing him.
And I hope 60+ likes with the demons are enough to save them. This game messed with my brain, because I care about the characters almost like they are real people XD
Thank you again!

Reactions: WazawaiDa

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustfulDesires-0.70.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Viet9999
Mar 5, 2024
can we play lesbian
You can but you probably won’t enjoy if you plan to play wlw scenes only. I haven’t played the game in a while but off the top of my head, I’m pretty sure the only female characters are

NPCs
- Rose (one of the first npcs)
- Logan’s ex-wife (not rlly much of a spoiler since you’ll encounter this in the first 10 minutes of playing out of like, 100 hours, yes there’s really a lot of content)
- Tavern guy’s wife
- Lizard Lady
- Witch
- Vicoria

Enemies
- Nymph
- Female Bandit

I don’t think you can have sex with Rose and the Witch. Not sure about the witch since I don’t exactly have a good relationship with her. As for the tavern guy’s wife, they weren’t really that relevant but I do know that we can have sex with her. Although, I think it’s only one scene (repeatable). You can’t have sex with Logan’s ex-wife too, she has sex scenes but with male creatures.

The Nymph is an enemy so you’ll pretty much just be able to have like 2(?) possible sex scenes with them and that’s all the content you have with them already. The same can be said about the female bandit except that even though they’ve been around since the introduction, they still don’t have an image. I honestly almost forgot they even existed. You can have sex with Vicoria and she also has a story. Same goes for Lizard Lady. Although, considering there are only 2 female characters with a storyline, it’s not really worth it when compared to the other 100 male characters (if i include mobs, even if i don’t include mobs there’s probably like 30 named male characters you can have a relationship with)

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
You can but you probably won’t enjoy if you plan to play wlw scenes only. I haven’t played the game in a while but off the top of my head, I’m pretty sure the only female characters are

NPCs
- Rose (one of the first npcs)
- Logan’s ex-wife (not rlly much of a spoiler since you’ll encounter this in the first 10 minutes of playing out of like, 100 hours, yes there’s really a lot of content)
- Tavern guy’s wife
- Lizard Lady
- Witch
- Vicoria

Enemies
- Nymph
- Female Bandit

I don’t think you can have sex with Rose and the Witch. Not sure about the witch since I don’t exactly have a good relationship with her. As for the tavern guy’s wife, they weren’t really that relevant but I do know that we can have sex with her. Although, I think it’s only one scene (repeatable). You can’t have sex with Logan’s ex-wife too, she has sex scenes but with male creatures.

The Nymph is an enemy so you’ll pretty much just be able to have like 2(?) possible sex scenes with them and that’s all the content you have with them already. The same can be said about the female bandit except that even though they’ve been around since the introduction, they still don’t have an image. I honestly almost forgot they even existed. You can have sex with Vicoria and she also has a story. Same goes for Lizard Lady. Although, considering there are only 2 female characters with a storyline, it’s not really worth it when compared to the other 100 male characters (if i include mobs, even if i don’t include mobs there’s probably like 30 named male characters you can have a relationship with)
WOW lesbian it's so hopeless well hope you're right

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes