UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
All LD related stuff that he posted in last month were his personal stuff, they are not commissioned, he shared them on discord and on his socials, he does takes commissions, he tend to draw alot of fanart, same like he did for Extracurricular Activities, so he does tend to go on an fanart spree when he tend to like something
He's very passionate, then.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
All LD related stuff that he posted in last month were his personal stuff, they are not commissioned, he shared them on discord and on his socials, he does takes commissions, he tend to draw alot of fanart, same like he did for Extracurricular Activities, so he does tend to go on an fanart spree when he tend to like something
So you know / follow StanG?
Are these arts newly draw in last months? If so that's pretty high production value. :LOL:
Does he do OG stuff / commission as a business? Or just draw as a hobbit, and commissions are more like pocket changes (hence more Fanart stuff).

If it's the latter, then he'll very unlikely commit to LD, since it'll only be temporary passion.
And passion burn twice as bright burn out fast.

I know tons of artists that doesn't care about money, just draw whatever they want then move onto the next thing.

aseknospam

Nov 6, 2021
So you know / follow StanG?
Are these arts newly draw in last months? If so that's pretty high production value. :LOL:
Does he do OG stuff / commission as a business? Or just draw as a hobbit, and commissions are more like pocket changes (hence more Fanart stuff).

If it's the latter, then he'll very unlikely commit to LD, since it'll only be temporary passion.
And passion burn twice as bright burn out fast.

I know tons of artists that doesn't care about money, just draw whatever they want then move onto the next thing.
Yeah I followed him for quite a while, he doing commissions full time for more than 4 years, all LD stuff was drawn within the last month, and there is quite more was posted with sketches that he didt finished yet, and he is planing to do 2 more with Bernard and Logan, he discuss it in the discord group

Reactions: nackedsnake

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
YALLL IM SO FUCKING MADDDDDD, I JUST WANTED TO FUCK HIM IN THE ASS, NOW THAT I THINK BACK TO IT, IT BASICALLY IMPLIED THAT I WOULD BOTTOMMMM,unless he just felt like showing off his fucking cucumber but UGHH IDKKK I'm SO confused. Screenshot_20240921-220301.png Screenshot_20240921-220405.png
And yes it's true that I have the curse of lust. That's called hypersexuality...

kanon09

Oct 27, 2020
YOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO IM BOUT TO QUIT THE GAME-
Yeah sadly you got fucking trolled unless Hyao decides to make a route in game for you to top him (which you will most likely wait years for)

He fed Bottom Logan lovers so I wouldn't be surprised if there is interest for Bottom Nameless (which I definitely do have).

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
Yeah sadly you got fucking trolled unless Hyao decides to make a route in game for you to top him (which you will most likely wait years for)

He fed Bottom Logan lovers so I wouldn't be surprised if there is interest for Bottom Nameless (which I definitely do have).
How do I reverse it??? Or do I just take it??

UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024

There HAS to be interest for bottom Nameless, have you seen his damn HIPS????

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I think it's not bad to have CG with YCH involved? What you guys think?

And Bernie submissive Art is Done!
How do I unlock these cg in the game had to redo over again cause my LD got deleted and can't wait to see my favorite Cthulhu in action again and to find out what happened to the master of the mc and the story behind it

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I need somebody to DM me on how to complete the entire Nameless questline because for some reason I cannot progress the Nameless quest past this part. Idk where the crow is and I've slept multiple days now. And yes, I am playing on the current version.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes