incspector

Apr 16, 2018
for gods sake why emulator dont work on my pc , i even did everything in japanese (locale, region,date clock pc language)

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
have you ever seen a NTR thats avoidable :unsure: :unsure:ya i'v not seen one that is avoidable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dude, you're the only one who plays NTR games and lives NTR, well you're definitely not the one to hear that from.

Nov 18, 2022
So here's a quick ending guide:

First choice: "Run away in a panic" will give you the virgin ending where our boy doesn't get any and the game ends short. Choose this if you're having doubts about making a married mom commit adultery.
Choosing "Run for sex partner" will initiate the adultery.

Second choice: "Try swapping" will give you the netorare and gangbang ending where Misako will eventually end up attending gangbangs without telling you. Choose this if you want to see the happy housewife you know become a cock hungry nympho.
"Do not try swapping" will give you more options.

Third choice: "I'm curious about what I said earlier" will give you the incest ending, which is hilariously probably the only ending in the game where everything continues as normal afterwards. Choose this if you don't want to see heavy consequences for the characters.
"I don't care" will give you more options.

Fourth and final choice: "Because I want Misako to be my woman" will give you the pregnancy ending, and the most wholesome ending for both Misako and Kengo. Choose this if you want to see Kengo and Misako continue their relationship by having a baby together.

"Because I want to deepen her relationship with Misako" will give you the soapland ending. Misako works in a soapland and Kengo is her best customer. The two just remain sex friends with no romantic feelings. Choose this ending if you're afraid of committing to the hot milf 15 years older than you and would rather see her become a prostitute in a soapland for her needs.

This is kind of why I enjoy VNs. If you dislike a certain ending you can always choose better, whereas you can follow a serial hentai manga for a year or two and there's no gurantee the one single ending will satisfy or fulfill you. Sadly this game is way too short for character development for to matter but yeah.

Last edited:

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
have you ever seen a NTR thats avoidable :unsure: :unsure:ya i'v not seen one that is avoidable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yah buddy good one I'm dying from laughter.
So got an answer or just hilarious comments like this one?
Edit: never mind someday actually gave a helpful answer.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes