lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
I like this one, but it would've been better if we could see the thought process of Misako. it felt like she changed her mind too fast without us knowing her internal struggle.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so question not tring to ruin anyone's fun but is the mc doing the natorare are some one else. also can you turn off scat sorry that's just nasty

Reactions: kihi
Nov 18, 2022
so question not tring to ruin anyone's fun but is the mc doing the natorare are some one else. also can you turn off scat sorry that's just nasty
In only one ending, main character gets NTR'd, but not really. It's established early on that the relationship is purely for sex, but you dislike seeing her with other men (despite it being your choice that she participates in orgies) so when she visits the orgy club to have sex without your knowledge it tears you up inside. It hits netorare vibes but afterwards she says she still enjoys having sex with you, and she also enjoys participating in orgies. In a sense you do lose her, but only as an exclusive sex friend. Keep in mind that all of this happens because you coaxed her to cheat on her husband to begin with so... karma lol

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
Loved this game! More games like these please with a Mature Wife/Mom slowly corrupted with netorare/netorase with younger guys! Just finished this and "5 days of Separation". Keep them coming!

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
In only one ending, main character gets NTR'd, but not really. It's established early on that the relationship is purely for sex, but you dislike seeing her with other men (despite it being your choice that she participates in orgies) so when she visits the orgy club to have sex without your knowledge it tears you up inside. It hits netorare vibes but afterwards she says she still enjoys having sex with you, and she also enjoys participating in orgies. In a sense you do lose her, but only as an exclusive sex friend. Keep in mind that all of this happens because you coaxed her to cheat on her husband to begin with so... karma lol
Yup that's how reality works. If they are able to cheat with you, they are able to cheat on you. However, that reality makes my pp flaccid lmao.

Nov 18, 2022
Yup that's how reality works. If they are able to cheat with you, they are able to cheat on you. However, that reality makes my pp flaccid lmao.
Yeah of course ideally we play these games for the beauty of fantasy and reality is just very ugly. I've heard stories about cheating wives in Japan and it's very far from the kinky and erotic sort of hentai games we get. Even as somebody like myself who finds games like this arousing will find disgust in stuff like that but I digress.

Ninjabro

Sep 23, 2024
Why does this not have the "VN" tag? This is not a post-2015 japanese game. there are zero dialogue options and nonexistent gameplay.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes