oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Anyway to fix this?

Update: Dumbass me. I read through some google searches. As of the latest build this game is broken for most people. I went ahead and installed both
ASP.net Hosting Bundle and .net Core x64.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 412147

There isn't a folder by that name.
hey oxking,
i clearly see the problem

my File is for v1.2.1, you got v1.0.5

In this Theard on page 10 is a Post from the developer named "linch47"
he give us a link for the last english version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hgbargh

Alexo19

Feb 28, 2018
In 1.0.5 if press "Q", show variables. How i can do same in 1.2.1? And it's possible enable console in unity games, like in renpy?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Hi, I'm the creator of the game. The latest version does not require authentication and many bugs were fixed. More hints were added and highlighted as well. New features such as an action gallery and new events were added. I even added a portal so you can move between rooms easier.

You can download the game here.

I understand that some people never purchase a game, but if you like my game, I see you as a supporter. I would like to talk to you and receive feedback from you. Consider to join the Discord server so if you have questions, I can help:

Also, the game will be on Steam somewhere soon. It's not necessary to buy it, but please consider putting it on your wishlists so at least I'll know someone out there like this game.

Thanks!

Edit: link updated to version 1.2.1.
well damn it's pretty rare for a dev to share his game he's selling for free(y)

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
hey oxking,
i clearly see the problem

my File is for v1.2.1, you got v1.0.5

In this Theard on page 10 is a Post from the developer named "linch47"
he give us a link for the last english version.
I can not make the game detect the save game 871636_odm_game_log, I put it in the Angimanation_Data folder, as well as in save inside Angimanation_Data, but nothing, and it is the version that happened "linch47"

D

Deleted member 412147

this is my save folder. its also located in Angimanation_Data, maybe we need both
if this also not work, i have no clue anymore. (and will edit my post)

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
this is my save folder. its also located in Angimanation_Data, maybe we need both
if this also not work, i have no clue anymore. (and will edit my post)
now I load the game but neither the gallery or darkroom there is anything, besides that when loading the game only the character and the black background appear

D

Deleted member 412147

now I load the game but neither the gallery or darkroom there is anything, besides that when loading the game only the character and the black background appear
did u change the name "871636_odm_game_log.txt" to "odm_game_log.txt" (dont forget the _ ) ? like the user shadrow
yes u getting in a black room after loading . (we are here for the darkroom and GC)
but u should can open cages on the left in the darkroom now

i mean i take this file also form a othere side.
for me worked it fine after this small steps.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
did u change the name "871636_odm_game_log.txt" to "odm_game_log.txt" (dont forget the _ ) ? like the user shadrow
yes u getting in a black room after loading . (we are here for the darkroom and GC)
but u should can open cages on the left in the darkroom now

i mean i take this file also form a othere side.
for me worked it fine after this small steps.
good nose what happened, download the save folder, paste the file odm_game_log.txt both in save and in Angimanation_Data, and only then do I take the gallery and the darkroom ... even when loading the game, the black screen continues to appear with the character distorted and only being able to move but not being able to interact with anything because it is all black (not to be confused with darkness), it is still no problem what I needed was the gallery and the darkroom, thanks

John00312

Sep 28, 2020
Could use some help, last object i got was the "Aunthentication D" Any idea of where can i use this so i can go further in this game?

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes