DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
official version(1.2) just got released, with it come 1 new enemy, new event, rebalancing, bug fix and gallery mode

linch47

Jul 26, 2020
Hi, I'm the creator of the game. The latest version does not require authentication and many bugs were fixed. More hints were added and highlighted as well. New features such as an action gallery and new events were added. I even added a portal so you can move between rooms easier.

You can download the game .

I understand that some people never purchase a game, but if you like my game, I see you as a supporter. I would like to talk to you and receive feedback from you. Consider to join the Discord server so if you have questions, I can help:

Also, the game will be on Steam somewhere soon. It's not necessary to buy it, but please consider putting it on your wishlists so at least I'll know someone out there like this game.

Thanks!

Edit: link updated to version 1.2.1.

Last edited:

guilty054

Oct 29, 2017
Well, I want to make this guide but I haven't enough time to complete with all the ends but I think that can help a lot when someone get stuck. Important things to know:
_I get stuck most of the time I've died. When you revive or load a savegame, the items droped or located on the ground disappear (seems it's a bug). So, if you are not seeing the sex aimations, try not to die!
_You can open the chest with tricorder (Little Bastard) or by shooting them 5 or 6 times.
_Somes barricades can be destroyed by shoot them 5 or 6 times.
This is for "Hell" difficulty:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would appreciate a complete guide, please

Reactions: pop13325

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
wow the difficulty will ramp up in hell as compared to the old version anyway here my guide so far, will update as i go

P.s. Ending 5 is not available in 1.2.0 due to a bug, will have to wait for 1.2.1 fix
P.p.s. For those lazy to run through the game, here the gallery/dark room fully unlocked, just put the game_log into Angimanation_Data folder
Crack Chip (Used to unlock certain door/box)
1. D7 Left door - Access to Weapon Upgrade B (Optional for all Ending)
2. B1 Top Door - Access to Back-up 3 (For Ending 5)
3. F2 Cabinet - Lock Pick (Used at D7 right door, Access to item and Ending 5)

Relic (Get 1 per ending and cap at 3)
1. D4 Bottom Door - For Deck Control (Ending 3,4)
2. A5 Left Door - For Ending 4+5
3. E7 Right Door - For Ending 5

Deck Control (Access to F1)
Deck A - C1 (After Central Console)
Deck B - B6 (Unlock by Monitor Card)
Deck C - D5 (Relic)

Back-up Control (Access to D9 after saving Sardo)
Back-up 1 - A6
Back-up 2 - E6
Back-up 3 - A1 (Crack Chip)
Inventory Management
Much improvement compared to the other version, anyway u can use spawn the the left + right room for drop-off
Always keep 1 Regen Armor on you at all time

Random Tips:
Keep your sound up to listen if there any mob
Lair Inhibitor will keep spawn cap at 1 (Need confirming)
Use Lair Inhibitor at frequently visited area such at C2, C4, D4, E4

For all run, this will be more of a guide of point a to b and will not give details on how to tackle mob, open chest at your own situation, will not list note as well since it not crucial to ending. Will also take into consideration of bare minimal in terms of crack chip and run 2+. * is optional but will help make things easier

Run 1 (Any difficulty, First New Game, 1 Ending)

Run 2 (Any Difficulty, 1 Relic, 2 Ending)

Run 3 (At least Hard, 3 Relic, 2 Ending)

Last edited:

Farlan

Jun 13, 2017
I've heard game has/had extend pack? Or it was just previuos versions of game? It says add 2 extra events and 1 extra cg, 1.2.1 has those or I just missed them? And tnx for guide.

Last edited:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, I'm the creator of the game. The latest version does not require authentication and many bugs were fixed. More hints were added and highlighted as well. New features such as an action gallery and new events were added. I even added a portal so you can move between rooms easier.

You can download the game here.

I understand that some people never purchase a game, but if you like my game, I see you as a supporter. I would like to talk to you and receive feedback from you. Consider to join the Discord server so if you have questions, I can help:

Also, the game will be on Steam somewhere soon. It's not necessary to buy it, but please consider putting it on your wishlists so at least I'll know someone out there like this game.

Thanks!

Edit: link updated to version 1.2.1.
In the action gallery can it be make that only one dog like monster is spawn as three feels like over kill.

Last edited:

Decaravia

Dec 17, 2017
wow the difficulty will ramp up in hell as compared to the old version anyway here my guide so far, will update as i go

P.s. Ending 5 is not available in 1.2.0 due to a bug, will have to wait for 1.2.1 fix
P.p.s. For those lazy to run through the game, here the gallery/dark room fully unlocked, just put the game_log into Angimanation_Data folder
Crack Chip (Used to unlock certain door/box)
1. D7 Left door - Access to Weapon Upgrade B (Optional for all Ending)
2. B1 Top Door - Access to Back-up 3 (For Ending 5)
3. F2 Cabinet - Lock Pick (Used at D7 right door, Access to item and Ending 5)

Relic (Get 1 per ending and cap at 3)
1. D4 Bottom Door - For Deck Control (Ending 3,4)
2. A5 Left Door - For Ending 4+5
3. E7 Right Door - For Ending 5

Deck Control (Access to F1)
Deck A - C1 (After Central Console)
Deck B - B6 (Unlock by Monitor Card)
Deck C - D5 (Relic)

Back-up Control (Access to D9 after saving Sardo)
Back-up 1 - A6
Back-up 2 - E6
Back-up 3 - A1 (Crack Chip)
Inventory Management
Much improvement compared to the other version, anyway u can use spawn the the left + right room for drop-off
Always keep 1 Regen Armor on you at all time

Random Tips:
Keep your sound up to listen if there any mob
Lair Inhibitor will keep spawn cap at 1 (Need confirming)
Use Lair Inhibitor at frequently visited area such at C2, C4, D4, E4

For all run, this will be more of a guide of point a to b and will not give details on how to tackle mob, open chest at your own situation, will not list note as well since it not crucial to ending. Will also take into consideration of bare minimal in terms of crack chip and run 2+. * is optional but will help make things easier

Run 1 (Any difficulty, First New Game, 1 Ending)

Run 2 (Any Difficulty, 1 Relic, 2 Ending)

Run 3 (At least Hard, 3 Relic, 2 Ending)
Wow, Nice Guide!!!!

Stealthdruid88

Oct 11, 2018
I have spent over 4 hours yesterday as well as over 2 hours today trying every method given to me by people on this sites comments as well as anywhere else i've found. And not a single thing has ever gotten me past the black screen. I'm really disappointed cause everyone talks so highly on the game and it sounds quite fun. But after the amount of time i've spent trying to get this game to work. I'm at the point of giving up. It's not even worth the hassle anymore. I've never had this much trouble trying to play a game before. Such a huge waste of my time.

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
I don't think its a bug, I bet you that was intentional to give you incentive into buying it.
nah, it was fixed in 1.2.1 which is also free since the author himself (or herself not sure) updated the post download version to 1.2.1

Turn out it was a bugged in the english version only at that time, the chinese (original language/version) has no issue with it

Reactions: Mordona

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Can you actually get pregnant in the Dark Room?

Reactions: Ironclad

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
You want to install what? A subserver in my network to actually play that game? Terrible idea, how about no thanks.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes