mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Game has the unfortunate bug of your battery not appearing in your inventory after picking it up.
Batteries just charge the Little Bastard. Though, what use it has, if any, past the first door I don't know.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Meh, game won't run even when using the launch.bat, good thing this game is pretty small so it wasn't much of a waste.

Reactions: 4GunZ

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
so i guess im stuck in a endless loop. which sucks. i saved the game and guess she pregnant now so i reload give birth and game over repeat. that kinda sucks. cause i was hoping to enjoy some new pregnancy content but if it game over every time then well sucks.

D

Deleted member 606724

Device battery for Little Bastard give you a charge to unlock chest without wasting bullet on it
Then how're you supposed to progress past the escape pod area i can't seem to find the way at all actually.

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
Then how're you supposed to progress past the escape pod area i can't seem to find the way at all actually.
you should always have enough charges to get out of starting area if that wat u mean by escape pod area.
it start with 1 charge, and even if u used it on the first chest, the first chest will drop a guarantee vaccine and battery
to get out of starting area, use the little bastard on left door at spawn

ChouUn

Mar 19, 2019
Has this game only a CG gallery? No animation replay? :(
Yep, I hope that the author Linch could add animation replay.
CN TR(@linch47): 我希望作者這個老色胚能把動作重播給加上,大部分黃油收集的目的都是為了重播吧(大霧

D

Deleted member 606724

I can see why people don't like this game now...

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes