Darace

Jul 31, 2023
when I dl the game, it says I'm in the demo version, anyone have the complete version ? thanks

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Hey, sup folks. Anyone knows how to change game resolution or make it fullscreen? I accidently pressed ESC while was playing, surprisingly it did made game work in fullscreen, but only for about a second - after that my laptop literally froze to death, lol.
Anyway, game is really fun and well-made, though I haven't beated the whole thing yet.
UPD.: Welp, that was quick. F1 > Settings > Game Screen > Full Screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaniDax

Oyhuria

Dec 18, 2020
i enjoyed the combat quite alot, final boss was hard but pretty good too, although i must say, i miss dodges/dash mechanic

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I'm surprised how many people have this opinion, the reason I personally really like game over sex scenes is because I find the context of getting defeated very hot, I like the scenes locked behind a punishment the same way tons of people want to get "punished" and spanked in bed.

Not saying any of you are wrong though, maybe the scenes could be unlocked in a gallery after defeating an enemy?
I like it even better when you can continue after defeat (either to retry or anything), i like it even better if characters know you were defeated and have dialogue mocking your character.

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Don't know why you hate the boss. It's great, you have to actually dodge his attacks and counterattack at his vulnerability windows.
It's an actual boss.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
awesome game, i always love brown skin and white hair combo girl. speaking of which wasn't there another game that also have a girl like this? i couldn't find it anymore.

Reactions: Eidan001

Eidan001

Aug 28, 2021
Hey, sup folks. Anyone knows how to change game resolution or make it fullscreen? I accidently pressed ESC while was playing, surprisingly it did made game work in fullscreen, but only for about a second - after that my laptop literally froze to death, lol.
Anyway, game is really fun and well-made, though I haven't beated the whole thing yet.
UPD.: Welp, that was quick. F1 > Settings > Game Screen > Full Screen.
in most games F4 or alt+enter works too

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
yosxx1 Not be lazy.

First one is your case. If it throws up MSVCP140.dll instead at any point - including after getting through the MSVCP120.dll one -, then the second is your go-to. If you do run into the latter - do not uninstall the former.

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
I simply love it. Smooth pixel art, nice concept and it's not to hard to be frustrating. I know it's only 0.3 but for the future I wish a gallery and my love to other creators, please consider to develop such projects with a male protagonist but a beast, maybe a minotaur or an ogre or an orc or an massive dick monster raper beast from resident evil or something. I don't want always play the rape victim and lose time over time to get some nice animations ;)

yosxx1

Aug 21, 2023
yosxx1 Not be lazy.

First one is your case. If it throws up MSVCP140.dll instead at any point - including after getting through the MSVCP120.dll one -, then the second is your go-to. If you do run into the latter - do not uninstall the former.
i treied all but it doesnt work

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
yosxx1 Open "Add/Remove Programs", take a screenshot with MSVC++ entries visible (both 2013 and 2015-2022) and post it here.

4.70 star(s) 45 Votes