Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ugahitta Did the developer say that, or are you assuming based on absence of such scenes? Because unless the dev actually mention that there would be none - I find it highly unlikely for the game to end up having none, the way it seems to be going.

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
Ugahitta Did the developer say that, or are you assuming based on absence of such scenes? Because unless the dev actually mention that there would be none - I find it highly unlikely for the game to end up having none, the way it seems to be going.
now i am too lazy and busy to find the times that he did not showed interest, but you can already imagine since the 2 female oponents were imune to the charming move, maybe the boss will have, because i asked in he’s blog post (or twitter, don’t remember) but for some reason i am not convinced that he will do it , what is sad since he is fine doing with animals but not yuri x/

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ugahitta That is actually what I expect at this point: if not a rare/hidden normal enemy (a-la barrel knight at the time of 0.3), then almost definitely a boss. To reiterate: based on what I have seen so far, I do not, not in the slightest, expect the game to suddenly become populated by female enemies FMC can go to town with. However, the very existence of female enemies at all is that glimmer of hope for me that nothing short of 100% confirmation of the opposite is going to extinguish. Unfounded? Mostly. Impossible? Far from.

TL;DR do not lose hope. (y)

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
Ugahitta That is actually what I expect at this point: if not a rare/hidden normal enemy (a-la barrel knight at the time of 0.3), then almost definitely a boss. To reiterate: based on what I have seen so far, I do not, not in the slightest, expect the game to suddenly become populated by female enemies FMC can go to town with. However, the very existence of female enemies at all is that glimmer of hope for me that nothing short of 100% confirmation of the opposite is going to extinguish. Unfounded? Mostly. Impossible? Far from.

TL;DR do not lose hope. (y)

Sure, i still have faith too, just wished the demos came faster xD, it got a lot slower in the last 2 or 3 months compared with the other months that were showing new enemies demos to test, but lest pray to have yuri content in the future xD , the second boss will be a female warrior, so who knows xD

Hodonia

Oct 3, 2023
Does anyone encounter the problem where the game just don't run? Like it's pop-up then shut down immediately.

Update: I can still play the game without extracting it from Winrar. Still don't know what happens tho Screenshot 2024-07-25 150407.png

Last edited:

Saas15

Mar 4, 2024
From what I understood, it's a preview of a minigame that'll be added in the real game.
An update should be posted by the end of the month with more stuff in the area 1 (but I don't know if the author means by the end of july or before the update in august by saying that)

1721914956295.png

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes