DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
hey i close the game and when i open again my save got deleted and i no have any save of my progress what happend?

Noone'sFace

Aug 3, 2024
I have a problem, whenever i try to run this game an error message says that "MSVCR120.dll" is missing, i've installed the game in all of the platforms available and it keeps popping up even if i extract the game, am i doing something wrong?

Noone'sFace

Aug 3, 2024
View attachment 3658074

Overview:
Embark on an epic journey with the princess, overcome obstacles, and discover the secrets of her lewd story in "Princess Reconquista."​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-21
Release Date: 2024-02-24
Developer: Sorry Karl - -
Translator: Surgy
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 0.3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Press F1, go to Settings > Game Screen, and change the language from English to Japanese for the full translation. Without this, you'll see partial English text and blank dialog boxes.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Surgy thanks for the translation!

View attachment 3658075 View attachment 3658076 View attachment 3658077 View attachment 3658078 View attachment 3658079
I seem to have an error that says something along the lines of "MSVCR120.dll" and "MSVCR100.dll" missing, i reinstalled the game multiple times from all of the different pages and it doesn't seem to work, may i have some help with this?

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Where is the new area? i don't know if its because i'm loading my old save but there's nothing after the final boss of 0.3 even on the 0.3.2 version

humex

Apr 28, 2018
i press f1 and change the language settings but it doesn't seem to be working? anyone had a similar problem?

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes