3.40 star(s) 14 Votes
Nov 13, 2022
Just completed the game. All I can say is it is unlike any other game on this site, and well crafted too at that. It's a neat experience, a bit tragic, and congratulations to the developer for this breath of fresh air in the sea of generic fap games here uploaded daily on this site. Also WTF.

MilkTea

Dec 30, 2019
What a wild wide. More musical numbers than I expected.
But what the fuck was that ending? Did I fuck something up or does it really end with an elbow drop?

Reactions: Boobs Cult

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Finally. Aaaaand I'm done.
Now I just gotta figure out how the hell to get another choice at the end.
And find out if there's some kind of gallery.

Cheats, Walkthrough, anyone?

zer0evil

Dec 22, 2022
definitely the sickest shit I've ever played in my life... this game has made me rethink the things I look for on the internet

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
Have bought all Sex series game. This is the fxxking masterpiece before the grandmom killing scenes. SexPlease   2024_7_7 13_04_24.png
SexPlease   2024_7_7 12_47_01.png
SexPlease   2024_7_7 13_11_38.png
Now we need chapter selecter and save system.
EDIT:
AND ESSENTIAL: THE OPTION TO DISALBE THE SHXX VHS OR WHAT KIND OF THING EFFECTS!

I always think that the dev is one of the artists of the game Scorn because the art is very beautiful.(Before the grandma)

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
This is the fxxking masterpiece before the grandmom killing scenes. View attachment 3806866
View attachment 3806873
View attachment 3806870
Now we need chapter selecter and save system.

I always think that the dev is one of the artists of the game Scorn because the art is very beautiful.(Before the grandma)
Yeah I was on track to actually download it and save on my real hard drive before I saw the final chapter scene. I'm gonna fucking jump off a bridge the next time I see that shit

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
For the pampered users of this site, such a game can be shocking and extremely cruel. But the soundtrack of this game is worth it))

lordrelic

Jun 9, 2017
The developer is an amazing professional. Sadly, only someone deeply troubled could write and make such a game. The end is disgusting, even by my sick standards.

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
Jesus christ, i just finished this game and I doubt literal castration could make me less aroused. This is some real diabolical shit especially everything that happens in the kitchen, lord have mercy. I may never recover from this.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Jesus christ, i just finished this game and I doubt literal castration could make me less aroused. This is some real diabolical shit especially everything that happens in the kitchen, lord have mercy. I may never recover from this.
r/eyebleach exists for a reason

Reactions: Lyger
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes