HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Without being revealed, you never know. Maybe Athagan & Liliana's opinions change, including he feels bad she can't get sex, and they have an honest discussion. Maybe some kind of lust disease starts, maybe by demons, that could be fatal. Maybe a lot of nobles get killed, including Avila, or even just her, or not, but they want another heir, or a male in their bloodline, or Avila has a condition she can't have kids. There could be many reasons, including others Vander thought of, but I didn't. He said the main character will experience pain, which includes emotional pain, so could be some of these or other things.
A prophecy was made by gaia that he indeed would have pain both physical and mental yes ..see horrible things.. and more
it was also mention that prophecy's in general have a high inaccuracy rate , even if with gaia's almost godlike power i'd bet that inaccuracy remains quite high.
Which is probably why its mostly general statements ,vague and some parts might've already happened.

Even if it wasn't inaccurate the mere fact that gaia gave him the tiger would've already skewed it a bit off the path gaia initially foresaw meaning its right back into the realm off the unknown.
And a new prophecy would have to be divined and given again.

But considering you like to travel off the world of maybe's here are a few more:
Maybe the demons will stop invading because they had a change of heart and want to become loving creatures of light.
Maybe the leader of the demons is a female who falls to power off the MC's magic dick.
Maybe some kind off anti-demon disease starts and kill's and/or weakens the demon.
Maybe pig will learn how to fly and Aetas will having a devastating flying pig cavalry which is to strong for the demons.
We could go on and on with the maybe's but most are nonsensical or just boring story narrative wise.
Which is why were the consumers and not the writers.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Doesn't necessarily mean she can successfully give birth. Besides, shit happens...
Miscarriages are dreadfully common in our boring mundane non demon cursed world, unfortunately... I imagine they're common enough in aetas.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
There was a discussion about this a couple of pages back and basically once the curse was known humans went all full humanity on it and made damn sure that as many babies as possible will be born healthy. So birth and infant mortality is pretty much on par if not better than in developed countries due to magic and gods.

Of course there's still a possibility something goes wrong like poisoning or plain old accident but if no external factor comes to play then the chances that there's a problem during pregnancy or delivery is pretty much near zero.

Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
A prophecy was made by gaia that he indeed would have pain both physical and mental yes ..see horrible things.. and more
it was also mention that prophecy's in general have a high inaccuracy rate , even if with gaia's almost godlike power it'd bet that inaccuracy remains quite high.
Which is probably why its mostly general statements ,vague and some parts might've already happened.

Even if it wasn't inaccurate the mere fact that gaia gave him the tiger would've already skewed it a bit off the path gaia initially foresaw meaning its right back into the realm off the unknown.
And a new prophecy would have to be divined and given again.

But considering you like to travel off the world of maybe's here are a few more:
Maybe the demons will stop invading because they had a change of heart and want to become loving creatures of light.
Maybe the leader of the demons is a female who falls to power off the MC's magic dick.
Maybe some kind off anti-demon disease starts and kill's and/or weakens the demon.
Maybe pig will learn how to fly and Aetas will having a devastating flying pig cavalry which is to strong for the demons.
We could go on and on with the maybe's but most are nonsensical or just boring story narrative wise.
Which is why were the consumers and not the writers.
"So here's my number so call me maybeeeee" -mc probably

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Doesn't necessarily mean she can successfully give birth. Besides, shit happens...
Dud plz stop commenting about it your giving me headache with your stupidity. Priestess and MC already explain everything with why such and such is happening, my advice is play the game from begging couple of times till it all sync. ;)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 20e] [Vander] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,80 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,80 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
There was a discussion about this a couple of pages back and basically once the curse was known humans went all full humanity on it and made damn sure that as many babies as possible will be born healthy. So birth and infant mortality is pretty much on par if not better than in developed countries due to magic and gods.

Of course there's still a possibility something goes wrong like poisoning or plain old accident but if no external factor comes to play then the chances that there's a problem during pregnancy or delivery is pretty much near zero.

You are mostly right. The thing with Avila though is that she is less than 2 weeks pregnant. A lot of women lose their children at that stage, and never know it. Hence the church of Ishtar not telling the women if they are less than 2 weeks pregnant to preserve their mental health, except like Avila in case of marriage.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You are mostly right. The thing with Avila though is that she is less than 2 weeks pregnant. A lot of women lose their children at that stage, and never know it. Hence the church of Ishtar not telling the women if they are less than 2 weeks pregnant to preserve their mental health, except like Avila in case of marriage.
We found out really early once, and it basically self aborted... My wife was fucking devestated, it sucks hard.

I don't remember the circumstances of why she'd checked so early, out of wack period I guess, but tests were positive but before we even got to the first obgyn visit she started spotting heavily and we went into the ER where they confirmed the pregnancy, and then indicated it had failed and basically had to do a flush...

It's a terrible situation to be in cause it was too early for me as the dad to have any strong feelings about the fetus but for my wife it was already a baby, she was just wrecked and there was fuck all I could do to make it better.

Not to mention all kinds of feelings of like maternal inadequacy and guilt about maybe this or that caused it...

Definitely better to not know super early.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
We found out really early once, and it basically self aborted... My wife was fucking devestated, it sucks hard.

I don't remember the circumstances of why she'd checked so early, out of wack period I guess, but tests were positive but before we even got to the first obgyn visit she started spotting heavily and we went into the ER where they confirmed the pregnancy, and then indicated it had failed and basically had to do a flush...

It's a terrible situation to be in cause it was too early for me as the dad to have any strong feelings about the fetus but for my wife it was already a baby, she was just wrecked and there was fuck all I could do to make it better.

Not to mention all kinds of feelings of like maternal inadequacy and guilt about maybe this or that caused it...

Definitely better to not know super early.
Your poor wife...

But yeah, that type of situation is exactly why the Priestesses don't tell that women early in most circumstances. Just oo hard on the women, expecially when the baby is wanted.

Hard stuff to deal with too as a man I imagine, even when you don't build feelings for the baby, but seeing the woman you love devastated and feeling powerless to help her get better is not an easy thing either, not that is really comparable.

Reactions: Damn1t and HiHaHo

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Your poor wife...

But yeah, that type of situation is exactly why the Priestesses don't tell that women early in most circumstances. Just oo hard on the women, expecially when the baby is wanted.

Hard stuff to deal with too as a man I imagine, even when you don't build feelings for the baby, but seeing the woman you love devastated and feeling powerless to help her get better is not an easy thing either, not that is really comparable.
Definitely do not recommend.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Vanderer interesting side question. At which point does the Ishtar's curse protection break? Is it in conception or does Ishtar keep it up until the birth meaning the first born child has 50/50 chance for gender?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Vanderer interesting side question. At which point does the Ishtar's curse protection break? Is it in conception or does Ishtar keep it up until the birth meaning the first born child has 50/50 chance for gender?
the ward duration is 3 months. for conception/birth i'm unsure. i think only Vanderer can answer.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes