Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I mean, netorare and netori are completely different kinks.
Yep. Its like saying maledom and femdom is the same. One us about humiliating, one about getting humiluated. Unless you dont do self insertion (Which describes a writing technique, not a reading technique btw.).

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I mean, netorare and netori are completely different kinks.
sure but its the same thing in general the main difference is perspective.

do i want some other dude to claim my women ?? no
do i want to claim some other man's women??? NO! because i'd be a hypocrite if i'd say that's okay
also any women who leaves her man for a other one (just because hes better ) is disloyal and would most likely do it to you when the next seemingly better man came around.

netorare vs netori are two different perspective's off the same concept : a Man "stealing" a other mans women. so 2 branches off the same tree.
you might like the view from 1 branch and hate it from an other doesn't mean it isn't the same tree.

Yep. Its like saying male dom and femdom is the same. One us about humiliating, one about getting humiliated. Unless you dont do self insertion (Which describes a writing technique, not a reading technique btw.).
still the same thing even with self insert ,again different branches off the same tree.

only difference is for me is that i'm personally ok with this , not with NTR

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
sure but its the same thing in general the main difference is perspective.
not different from... domination and submission for example.
some people like one of them, a some other both, and some other neither.
because a kink involve feeling the perspective is everything in the case.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
not different from... domination and submission for example.
some people like one of them, a some other both, and some other neither.
because a kink involve feeling the perspective is everything in the case.
yeah its up to the person and that's fine i respect a opinion,but i wont these 2 gaslight me into : "these are completely different things" when the only difference is "do you personally like it or not" and "is it happening to me = bad vs is it happening to someone else = good"

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
yeah its up to the person and that's fine i respect a opinion,but i wont these 2 gaslight me into : "these are completely different things" when the only difference is "do you personally like it or not" and "is it happening to me = bad vs is it happening to someone else = good"
Even if they are different branches of the kink tree, they still are different kinks. It's different thing in each that makes people who like those kinks tick, and yes as you say that the difference is who is doing what, but that makes huge difference in the kink. Also there's some things that are more common in one and not in the other. For example in most netorare stories i've seen on the site, the "bad guy" is almost always actually a bad guy and corrupts innocent person or person that was actually in love with the MC. And in most cases of netori, the LIs are quite often in loveless or otherwise bad relationship and MC end up helping them along the way, like realise that they are unhappy with their relationship and not being valued as a partner. Would you say that it's a bad thing help someone who feels like they aren't loved or taken for granted to find new love and being appreciated? Personally i'd say it's not always so black and white in human relationships as you make it seem.

Now it's completely within your rights to dislike them and have your opinion of the kink, but do understand that to those that are actually into these kinks, the difference is like between human and chimpanzee if they are two branches of the same tree.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Now it's completely within your rights to dislike them and have your opinion of the kink, but do understand that to those that are actually into these kinks, the difference is like between human and chimpanzee if they are two branches of the same tree.
i do understand that , always did..
i just have issue's with people saying head's is completely different then tails.. especially when i point out its the same coin.
you can say its completely different on the other side yada yada.. its still the same coin...

also making a huge leap there saying : the difference between humans & chimps (rare genetics mutations & thousands years off development after that) is the same as the difference between netorare & netori (stealing vs being stolen from)
making such a statement is just straight up intellectual dishonesty

but you guys keep running in circle's , it's completely different because : "my feelings" or "my opinion".
its not that hard to say : yes its not that different but i'm only ok with the one i like.

here ill do it first:
Yes male dom and Fem dom are very similar but i only really like Male dom.
or :
yes red and blue are both colours but i really like green.

you can acknowledge objective truth's while still asserting your opinion and preference's

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
If we do this: i experienced NTR, so i dont like it in my guilty pleasure. Simply as that. And i dont like to submit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: HiHaHo
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes