HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
At some point, the black thing around the MC's eye (the plague thing) shifts from the left to the right eye LOL
yeah there are a few inconsistenties here and there but most people don't notice them
funny thing vanderer admited he forgot to render the withering(plague) on esther so he just made her say its on her legs and its covered by her clothes

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
I have a question: what did Eloise do in the past to make the MC so mad?
Also, am I the only one who finds resemblance to Myne of Shield Hero?
She sent plague to city and almost kill population, particulary including little daughter (Naesala helps). among other more general thing like hanging out with demons which trying to eradicate humatiny

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I have a question: what did Eloise do in the past to make the MC so mad?
Also, am I the only one who finds resemblance to Myne of Shield Hero?
the main grievance was that she tried to force Karla (his 1st wife) into marriage with her husbands family.
aside from that she just a straight up bitch like myne yeah

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
She sent plague to city and almost kill population, particulary including little daughter (Naesala helps). among other more general thing like hanging out with demons which trying to eradicate humatiny
true but this is all mentioned a lot in converstations pretty sure he already understood that.
the things i mentioned are said less but yeah just playing this avn should give anyone a clear understanding off why the MC would hate her.(unless your morale compass is screwed :ROFLMAO:)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
true but this is all mentioned a lot in converstations pretty sure he already understood that.
the things i mentioned are said less but yeah just playing this avn should give anyone a clear understanding off why the MC would hate her.(unless your morale compass is screwed :ROFLMAO:)
The disease SHE unleashed (and to which did her best to steal all the cure from the town) nearly killed his daughter? That'd be enough for me right there. And in MC's world under the demons' curse, it's a much more serious crime.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I did miss this part, thanks, all the rest (the Queen's manipulation, the plague etc) I know, but I missed that bit.
its the initial grievance he has against her, its a bit off back and forth because karla's father also wanted the marriage eliose tried to force, Eliose tried use her position as head of the college of mage's to force karla but Athagan put a stop to that.
but yeah she's a power hungry women and seems to be willing to do anything to get just a bit more power.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
[...] But there's a lot of characters that the MC already got sexual with that I feel getting ignored a little lately. [...]
But, consider how little game time passed in last few updates, or even since the beginning. When I downloaded part one (roughly halfway through) some weeks or maybe even a month or more passed in-game (I don't recall/think it's even been two months of game time in the few years the game has been made). Recent updates have had much more happen, sometimes without a day even passing. If some months happened of game time with what you described happening (mainly getting new maids and not more major characters) I might start to agree, but that simply may not have even happened.
        For example, since early on in part two (maybe part three next update) Cintia's story has been progressing with her planning to have a boxing match then presumably another date with the character, but for the last several updates, so much happened in those in one or just a few days, that they haven't even gotten to the boxing match yet, but I'd guess is coming very soon, maybe next update... and this is in relatively short amount of game time.
        So, I disagree with your analysis. I don't think it ever happens that a game week goes by without the main character having sex with multiple lady major characters, but I don't recall/think even a week passed for several updates. That's not bad, because there was more story to be had before leaving, then the journey, with plot during that, then the continued demon war at the capitol. All this makes for a more interesting story (I don't think it needs multiple sex scenes in every update, because fighting action is good too).
        Game time tends to pass more slowly than real time, because of the amount of work it takes to do writing and three-dimensional (3D) rendering; please consider that also. Maybe some people would say it's too much detail (in part one sometimes showing several meals in a day, with important discussions though) but sometimes there's just more events or other action... if entire 16-hour days of activity time happened, one might be wanting it shorter, but I think several updates in which only a few/many hours or one day passes isn't too excessive depending on events.
i do think you stuck a decent balance though,enough main girls with story, the maids are mainly side girls and don't get much backstory/screen time but still enough to not make feel empty and boring [...]
Yes, as I hope I described above.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I hate NetorarE (girls taken FROM the MC), not NetorI (MC takes other guys girls). As long as the MC doesn't get NTR'd, I am fine with everything (and that asshole deserves it).
aahh yes the good old : its only bad when someone else does it...not when i do it ,classic
well the MC isn't written like that hes a principled man aka he holds himself to same standerds he imposes on others

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I don't really get what people are complaining about the MC's looks. He's not a twink but is certainly not a troglodyte and I'd rather have a more manly looking MC than one that looks like a woman, just like I'd rather have LI's that look like women instead of men (unlike some games I could mention).

The amount of side LI's has exploded for sure but I trust that we'll get back to smaller circles soon and that focusing more on the main LI's will come.
I'm just glad that since it's a plot that will take a while to complete Vanderer is more a Brandon Sanderson and less George R.R. Martin or Patric Rothfuss.

Reactions: HiHaHo

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
aahh yes the good old : its only bad when someone else does it...not when i do it ,classic
well the MC isn't written like that hes a principled man aka he holds himself to same standerds he imposes on others
I mean, netorare and netori are completely different kinks.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes