Unreal Engine VR Project Slim [v2023-05-12] [Meakrob]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Sure, but let's just say i was way more excited about this dude's work before i came across VaM, been keeping an eye on him for years, granted he was missing for most of that time.

Yes, it takes a lot of effort to make stuff from scratch, however, you have thousands of free scenes to choose from (and even more characters) that you can load up not knowing anything about VaM, granted most of them doesn't come even close to this in terms of animation quality.
usually those scenes aren't up to my taste. I always modify them, which can take around 1h. And still animation in VAM is a bit jank.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You really need to optimize this. The graphics does not warrant the requirement of a 8 GB GPU.
Don't think I've ever seen Meakrob on this forum, so that comment probably won't go far.

Anyway, that's more likely just UE5, not necessarily the game itself.
Even still, for alpha build #2, I don't think optimization for low spec systems is high on the priority list.
Hell we don't even have a proper user interface yet.

cyberbloney

Nov 26, 2020
nevermind I figured it out... its F12 and the camera is controlled by the mouse. players head movement stays with the screen so its pretty jarring still. if youre curious how unfinished it is.

vehicles

Jun 10, 2021
Was V1 ever posted? I can't find it. If that's the only version with character customization it's worth having

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
yoooo, the master is back, cant belive it, i skip a few months of checking because i thought he will go dark for another year, and he drops out a whole new playable demo, damn this looks promising as usually all of his work

btw i could run it well with 6gb, resolution on max, settings not max, but pretty good

i tried out the first version and i dont get it why cut out so much stuff from the second, especially the hair
and the blowjob too... its amazing, its obviously still in really early stage, but the mouth is already pretty well adjusted

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Am I playing a different version of the game than everyone else or something? Seems super buggy with weird lighting in some scenes and I can't find the blowjob animation.

HadesInc

Oct 18, 2020
Despite bad performance, yet this demo shows incredible power of UE5, lighting and facial animations is extremely good. I recommend to everybody with decent pc to try this demo.

Reactions: Betelman

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Actually this game is probably dead.

Developer made a post, then deleted it, then reposted it, and deleted it.. some crap about capitalism, discrimination, income, and ebikes. I dropped my sub after reading it the first time, he made it sound like he's done developing. So we're right back to where we left off, what.. two years ago? A half baked tech demo that will never be finished.

Reactions: ZeroDivision

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
I managed to launch it on a 4GB card, looked and ran like crap though.
Bonus tits falling off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The physics goes haywire after every scene change. Tits always fall down, but sometimes other weird stuff happens, like the torso changing direction when switching to doggystyle.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkLabs02

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
Actually this game is probably dead.

Developer made a post, then deleted it, then reposted it, and deleted it.. some crap about capitalism, discrimination, income, and ebikes. I dropped my sub after reading it the first time, he made it sound like he's done developing. So we're right back to where we left off, what.. two years ago? A half baked tech demo that will never be finished.
I hope he comes back. He was very good at animations. And I feel this thing had a lot of potential

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes