Feb 2, 2018
Hello, all the women in my castle are pregnant but it's been over 20 days and there's no delivery option for any of them. I have built the delivery room days prior and waited many days but they're all still pregnant. Can anyone confirm if i'm missing something with pregnancy ?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello, all the women in my castle are pregnant but it's been over 20 days and there's no delivery option for any of them. I have built the delivery room days prior and waited many days but they're all still pregnant. Can anyone confirm if i'm missing something with pregnancy ?
You must send them to the delivery room. If they are 100% pregnant, there is an option during dialogue to send them to the delivery room.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
any way to edit saves? i don't want to grind lust and corruption, devotion and resource grind is enough

kanon84

May 5, 2022
can anyone help me, i got an issue here whenever i try to mind break the girl my screen freezes. Any solution?

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
save files are encrypted, any way to decrypt them, i want to edit therm, just some numbers, encrypted save.png nothing serious

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
save files are encrypted, any way to decrypt them, i want to edit therm, just some numbers, View attachment 3968536 nothing serious
first notepad++ is not for edit hex file u should use imview to manage some in hex if u know how to do or simple use
second i not see crypted file what u show its normal file, but u not understand what u see

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes