drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I have played previous versions of this game and didn't have any issue with the Click to Move, however this version is all over the place, I click to move to one spot and i randomly dart off in a direction I didn't click and keep going. Any fix for this?

Sonyasiraja

Feb 13, 2020
show details

install this :
and check if problem solved
Forgot to include the error details in the last post

P.S. I have solved the problem, a dll file of Sonic Studio 3 was conflicting with graphics driver.

Last edited:

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
I honestly don't remember. Check out game's wiki, it should be written there (maybe)
Would it be possible for you to check the exact requirements for the 3rd Anna Ella lesson? The wiki offers no information on the third specifically just a generic "First talk with Anna about Ella, then visit them in their bed at the servant's quarters in the evenings" message which worked for the first 2 (handjob, blowjob) but not the 3rd (sex I assume). I even made a save before and have been fiddling with the flags/values like pregnancy/lost_virginity/had_sex/etc but so far nothing I did allowed me to trigger the 3rd.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Would it be possible for you to check the exact requirements for the 3rd Anna Ella lesson? The wiki offers no information on the third specifically just a generic "First talk with Anna about Ella, then visit them in their bed at the servant's quarters in the evenings" message which worked for the first 2 (handjob, blowjob) but not the 3rd (sex I assume). I even made a save before and have been fiddling with the flags/values like pregnancy/lost_virginity/had_sex/etc but so far nothing I did allowed me to trigger the 3rd.
If I remember correctly, the third lesson is not yet in the game. It was planned, but I probably forgot about it.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes