Hadron-5

Jul 16, 2023
I'm having some difficulty saving Brianna. I did spend what time I could with her, I slapped her, I hurt her, I deflected her punishment in the cultist meeting, yet she still felt the need to blame me for her suicide. Did I miss something? From the earlier post it seems that I should have +6 affection points, with saving her only requiring +4.

Hadron-5

Jul 16, 2023
Also, congratulations to the dev on such a different setting. I have avoided most sex scenes at this point because they do not feel worth it, when normally I just go for as many as I can (except the weird shit). In a sense I feel that I should be protecting my virginity until I find the right one. That's a cool subversion from the standard AVN formula. Well done!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, if you don't give in to temptation on the first day and keep going, the game seems to be telling you that Caleb will lose what little power he has by having sex :4Head:.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
I'm having some difficulty saving Brianna. I did spend what time I could with her, I slapped her, I hurt her, I deflected her punishment in the cultist meeting, yet she still felt the need to blame me for her suicide. Did I miss something? From the earlier post it seems that I should have +6 affection points, with saving her only requiring +4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
So this game it's not going to be updated on itch.io?
It's (or was?) a good alternative to having to wait for a complete season on steam, and, as opposed to patreon, you always retain a link to your purchase.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Please tell me there is a tracklist somewhere. I need some of these songs in my life and shazam cant find some.

Edit: I found it as soon as I hit post. Its in the credits. Now I just have to figure out what it's called.

Danny2465

Dec 5, 2019
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered before, but how many of girls are going to have their own "routes" / endings. It would save me some future time that may have been otherwise spent skipping through already seen choices if I knew and could just make a save for each route from the get go.

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
this is a hidden gem. a bit confusing at first, but if you hang in there it starts to come together. i really don't care much for the two starter pack girls, and I was hoping for more options to become available. but they were the only two who's path you could lock into..

there's also one point where Alice is [greyed out] choice for a date, but i cannot manage to unlock it.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Dev Log 22-Jul-2024

Hello!
It's been a while. Sorry for the late update. There were some things happening in my personal life and it was pretty difficult to get some cognitive energy together. Things have settled down now, though, so I'm back.
I've been writing and making renders as much as I could. The first few scenes are written and the first one is covered by renders and it's looking pretty good (preview incoming). As this release is a bit non-standard, I need to get into an exploration segment before I continue writing. Fortunately, there's enough to render that I can finish that next week and start writing again.
Looking at the outline, this is going to be a very interesting release. I'll do my best to keep the exploration unobtrusive.
Anyway, hope you're doing well!
--SR

Content preview #55

We were younger then...
1721675293799.png

Keira -- a moment when we're happy

Small change of haircut. What do you think?
1721675347509.png

4.80 star(s) 65 Votes