RPGM Cruel World [v1.1.2] [Cruel World Production Team]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Ok, Ravenleaf you fellow xianxia-enjoying degenerate, I think you might like this! (unless giantess stuff puts you off) It's a promising start with plenty of content for a prologue, including a lovely foot-licking scene with the 2 sisters, but this is obviously made by a Chinese person who read too many webnovels themselves - there's no way anyone can convince me otherwise with the way the thought monologues, and especially the narration, are written!

The English is broken in quite a few places, but understandable, and I remember this line that instantly cracked me up during the lovely incestuous foot-licking scene I described earlier. It went something like "her jade feet were like lotuses out of water, wantonly exuding innocence and nobility" - it reminded me of the over-the-top poetic descriptions that sometimes hit you out of nowhere in webnovels, or the weird rare English words that for some reason only Chinese authors use! (like "lackadaisically", "propitious", or even using "carefree", "auspicious" and "wantonly" far more often than normal... :LOL:)

Anyway, if this escaped your radar you might have some fun trying it out! I for one enjoyed the game thus far, (especially on the vengeful dominant Mingshuang Ye path... :sneaky:) and I'm looking forward to the next update!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ok, Ravenleaf you fellow xianxia-enjoying degenerate, I think you might like this! (unless giantess stuff puts you off) It's a promising start with plenty of content for a prologue, including a lovely foot-licking scene with the 2 sisters, but this is obviously made by a Chinese person who read too many webnovels themselves - there's no way anyone can convince me otherwise with the way the thought monologues, and especially the narration, are written!

The English is broken in quite a few places, but understandable, and I remember this line that instantly cracked me up during the lovely incestuous foot-licking scene I described earlier. It went something like "her jade feet were like lotuses out of water, wantonly exuding innocence and nobility" - it reminded me of the over-the-top poetic descriptions that sometimes hit you out of nowhere in webnovels, or the weird rare English words that for some reason only Chinese authors use! (like "lackadaisically", "propitious", or even using "carefree", "auspicious" and "wantonly" far more often than normal... :LOL:)

Anyway, if this escaped your radar you might have some fun trying it out! I for one enjoyed the game thus far, (especially on the vengeful dominant Mingshuang Ye path... :sneaky:) and I'm looking forward to the next update!
Lol, thanks for this. I'll check it out for the poetry. I have never seen a xianxia with femdom besides always the "token slut" who kills people by snu snu. And always gets put in her place by the MC and either changes her ways or dies in a really horrible way. I always thought there should be way more of those, considering how rape happy the men usually are in xianxia, it feels like if a woman is powerful enough, they'd wind up down that path too, but in all the universe, its usually just the one.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Lol, thanks for this. I'll check it out for the poetry. I have never seen a xianxia with femdom besides always the "token slut" who kills people by snu snu. And always gets put in her place by the MC and either changes her ways or dies in a really horrible way. I always thought there should be way more of those, considering how rape happy the men usually are in xianxia, it feels like if a woman is powerful enough, they'd wind up down that path too, but in all the universe, its usually just the one.
I agree, and just to be clear this isn't xianxia - it's a regular femdom/giantess RPGm game, but the writing very much reminded me of it. (especially the descriptions and words it uses lol) Have fun!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I agree, and just to be clear this isn't xianxia - it's a regular femdom/giantess VN, but the writing very much reminded me of it. (especially the descriptions and words it uses lol) Have fun!
no worries, I got that XD I just had to add my gripe. I'll check it out for the poetic verses XD

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Not sure if there are any plans for this, but i would LOVE if there were images for when the goddess was licking our characters feet :love::love::love:. That part was very hot to me

• Red Heart

coradio

Jun 15, 2022
Cruel World the sister have blue hair foot domination protagonist a start game until the end of the game :love:

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
I said it before, but these animations in theme of shrinking are awesome. New update have school interactions and quests, you can actually be defeated and stomped

Reactions: Kazha1

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Does this game have only Giantess scenes? Or does it have classic femdom scenes as well?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes