RPGM Cruel World [v1.1.2] [Cruel World Production Team]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Fireair1

Dec 3, 2019
Anyone able to extract the files? I attempted to use Enigma but no dice. And as far as I can tell, it's not protected by Enigma protector. Here's my saves in the meantime, since I have a majority of the CGs and animations unlocked. Although one animation is broken in the viewer, you can view it by loading up save 26 and moving down one space.

Reactions: ice_fan

Fireair1

Dec 3, 2019
Ok, Enigma Unpacker updated and. Hmm, doesn't work. Looking at the files itself, seems to use a app dot asmr and elevate exe file. Attempting to unpack it just causes an error to be spit out at me (And 10 GB files, which as far as I can tell, are just junk files).

CruelWorld_Game

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2023
Me too! Just can't figure how to make the version linked in this post work:

As I said, just like Pipo, I get a blank white screen when I try to run the new version...
Hello I am not sure how to produce that white screen bug, it could be the language setting of your system or missing some key files. Try to launch the game in admin or unpack the game again.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Xotiar

Apr 2, 2019
Me too! Just can't figure how to make the version linked in this post work:

As I said, just like Pipo, I get a blank white screen when I try to run the new version...
Greetings,

For a blank screen fix, I'd recommend running the game in a very simple directory.
Ex: C:\Cruel world\
This has happened to me before on other game titles where this fixes the issue, so it's worth a shot.
Hope this helps, cheers~

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes