RPGM Cruel World [v1.1.2] [Cruel World Production Team]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PHD2553

Jul 10, 2023
i can't unlock the event in the playground i have yani's boyfriend but nothing happens, is it bugged? somebody can pass me a save file of that part

edit: forget it i already found it i have to try leave school first.
How did you get the boyfriend? It's the only scene I don't have unlocked and I don't know how to get it.

AlexVini7

Oct 2, 2023
Hello guys, Im playing mobile version and when i try to import the save data, the game refreshes and doesnt appear the option to load the game, only new although the game says "import successfuly". Do you know the solution to this? Thanks in advance

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Any news on this little jewel of a game? It's been ages since the last English language update, and I quite liked it...

Is there at least any update to the Chinese version? If any Chinese user could post a download link here, I wouldn't mind trying to MTL the game myself! :)

Reactions: Artemiii

james96177

Apr 11, 2020
Any news on this little jewel of a game? It's been ages since the last English language update, and I quite liked it...

Is there at least any update to the Chinese version? If any Chinese user could post a download link here, I wouldn't mind trying to MTL the game myself! :)
It got updated like 6 months ago, but never translated. It's on the developer's patreon:

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes