Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Ok found save data its in the registry run this file and should unlock the gallery haven't done this myself before so might change game settings as well so might need to change them back after.

Edit:

Don't worry its a fair assumption it was the first place I looked
Nope, not working.

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Doesn't working. Exit button not working, can't start level.
Same here. Tried downloading from NOPY, Uploadhaven... Still can't click on anything except on Start, but than stuck at the level selection... Cannot start, only back out to the menu. Can't even exit the game. Shame...

Reactions: solatribe

Grey-

Mar 28, 2018
did you to overwrite the file? beacuse i haven't done a single level and i got all scenes there
I did indeed, maybe the whatever that keep us from opening the settings or lauching the levels block the actualisation of the gallery ? Can you natively play the game on your end or is it broken too ?

Maindish

May 26, 2017
For everyone having issues where you can't go into options or anything else, for me with unity games I generally need to launch them, and then wait for the game to load without clicking anywhere else, and then never clicking outside of the game window or else it will stop accepting my clicks. So never alt+tab or anything else, and if it's not full screen save often as a misclick can end your game. I haven't tried it on this one, but the problem sounds so similar I would recommend trying it.

Grey-

Mar 28, 2018
For everyone having issues where you can't go into options or anything else, for me with unity games I generally need to launch them, and then wait for the game to load without clicking anywhere else, and then never clicking outside of the game window or else it will stop accepting my clicks. So never alt+tab or anything else, and if it's not full screen save often as a misclick can end your game. I haven't tried it on this one, but the problem sounds so similar I would recommend trying it.
The problem is not the fact that we can't click, it's the fact that the click is indeed registered (you can see the button change color and have a light sound) but doesn't do anything else.

Reactions: увпыфвацу

qwerry

Jun 11, 2017
For everyone with problem. You need to change windows region settings to japanese.

Start>Settings>Date and Language>Region

Reactions: Adammino

DuraCzeller

May 21, 2018
I had the same problem with other games, but using a Local Emulator solved it.
But with this game it doens't even show that i have Local Emulator installed when I right click on it, other apps show that I have it installed.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I did indeed, maybe the whatever that keep us from opening the settings or lauching the levels block the actualisation of the gallery ? Can you natively play the game on your end or is it broken too ?
yeah i can start the game. i have japanese language and the last microsoft c++ redist installed

Maindish

May 26, 2017
The problem is not the fact that we can't click, it's the fact that the click is indeed registered (you can see the button change color and have a light sound) but doesn't do anything else.
Yeah, sounds really similar to the issue I've had with other unity games. Worth a shot at least.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Is it supposed to be super fast ? Everything is zooming until i get caught by the first frog or the headless boss, then the animations play properly.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes