Nov 16, 2018
I'm a big fan of Megumin and every character in konosuba, but for some reason this doesn't look appealing:unsure:. Maybe its because they added a pig.

stalkkaajasi

Jun 21, 2020
thanks to everyone for the change your locale to japanese tip game works now cant wait to start screaming and pulling my hair about how bad this games platforming is ;)

D

Deleted member 2226786

Gallery unlocker
unzip, copy and paste in "ExplosionGirl\ExplosionGirl_Data\Managed"
It does not work for me, don't know why, is it because i didn't set the Japanese locale?

Mar 22, 2018
little buggy with ledge grab and landing in a couple areas but fun none the less, expect last level. First half max height buggy ledge grabs going back on yourself. second half, pure rng first a large gap you have to jump and hope enemy doesnt spawn or dead, then bunny hopping up a hill hoping you dont get hit, which can be impossible, otherwise you slid back down unless you can button mash fast enough. all with health bar that goes down faster in last level.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

frodosam

Aug 17, 2017
i love megamunin, i liked the animations but god damn the controls are aweful... jumping has to much cooldown before she can jump again. oh her cast takes too much time so that the boss get me every time-.-

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Not bad, the 3d models looks fine and accurate, scenes are fun to watch and dynamic. Biggest issues I'm seeing are:

1) Only megumin is a bit of a letdown since the other Konosuba ladies are fine too.
2) gameplay needs major work
3) Enemies are a bit lackluster. There are slimes, orcs, and other fantasy creatures. A frog, some insect type creatures, Mr. headless and Kazuma is pretty basic.

Otherwise a sequel with the other ladies would be great (y)

chamusca10

Jan 1, 2018
i dont know why but the game is running verry fast like very very fast and dont give time to do nothing like run

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
the spell casting function is almost useless because most of the time in the game it is running and jumping

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
the spell casting function is almost useless because most of the time in the game it is running and jumping
Have you never watched the show?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I dunno why everybody is complaining about a jump cooldown, must just be on some systems, seems to work fine for me (Jap locale as always, win 10). The ledge climbing is the part the sucked for me. Really inconsistent. Especially sucked since the last level was ledge climbing city, sometimes she'll just chill on a ledge and refuse to pull herself up, sometimes she won't even grab the ledge and will just fall or hover a bit on the side of a mountain or whatever.

Short game, eh. Was really hoping for a bit more gameplay, it's beatable in about 15 minutes. No zoom mode in the gallery either? Shame. It's close to an animation viewer so that was a poor choice. This gameplay is at that "bare minimum to be called a game", due in large part to how poorly it was balanced/tested and how short it is. I would have liked to see more focus on making the gameplay entertaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexVN

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
Have you never watched the show?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I dunno why everybody is complaining about a jump cooldown, must just be on some systems, seems to work fine for me (Jap locale as always, win 10). The ledge climbing is the part the sucked for me. Really inconsistent. Especially sucked since the last level was ledge climbing city, sometimes she'll just chill on a ledge and refuse to pull herself up, sometimes she won't even grab the ledge and will just fall or hover a bit on the side of a mountain or whatever.

Short game, eh. Was really hoping for a bit more gameplay, it's beatable in about 15 minutes. No zoom mode in the gallery either? Shame. It's close to an animation viewer so that was a poor choice. This gameplay is at that "bare minimum to be called a game", due in large part to how poorly it was balanced/tested and how short it is. I would have liked to see more focus on making the gameplay entertaining.
yes and thank you for the explanation

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes