Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, i read almost all comments and i don't understand why ppl answer to save or gallery 's questons but not answering about controls and the fact many can't play cause of that, please ppl how do you play?? We can't start that game because it doesn't work.

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Nice visual but... I spent almost 3 hours on freaking broken jumps on level 2 and couldn't get through.

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
emm..may be u do a mOar sexy megumin model??

she is too much looks like a real Megu, so its look like a non respectfull move of yours

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Where i can change language to japanese? if i can't open settings
JP locale. Doesn't mean change language ingame.
It means you need to change time format and system language on Japanese and gane should be work after OS restart.

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
В Windows 8.1 Japan работает, бывают такие игры, которые только в японской ОС работают. Смена Японской local не помогало.
Well. Helps for me. It is also required to run app as administrator, otherwise the game cannot create the necessary files in %Appdata%

Alex_Hancock

Jan 20, 2020
Well. Helps for me. It is also required to run app as administrator, otherwise the game cannot create the necessary files in %Appdata%
Понятно, я запускал от имени администратора, и расположение ставил японское, в настройки не заходит и не запускает игру, а так же проверял на 2 - ух операционных системах Windows 7 64 и Windows 8.1 64. У вас система Windows ENG, а у меня Windows RUS скорее поэтому вам помогло, а мне нет(. Пришлось JP ставить)) Тяжело было смотреть на Японский язык, по памяти устанавливал и через переводчик Google android смотрел xD

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Понятно, я запускал от имени администратора, и расположение ставил японское, в настройки не заходит и не запускает игру, а так же проверял на 2 - ух операционных системах Windows 7 64 и Windows 8.1 64. У вас система Windows ENG, а у меня Windows RUS скорее поэтому вам помогло, а мне нет(. Пришлось JP ставить)) Тяжело было смотреть на Японский язык, по памяти устанавливал и через переводчик Google android смотрел xD
Seems it does not depend from language of OS, I installed the Russian language pack and it still works fine.
I only changed the time format to Japanese. My OS Windows 10.

Alex_Hancock

Jan 20, 2020
Seems it does not depend from language of OS, I installed the Russian language pack and it still works fine.
I only changed the time format to Japanese. My OS Windows 10.
The date and time format still had to be set, I was mistaken. In vain I put the Japanese version, usually it was always necessary to change the system language. Works in Windows 8.1 RUS

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
Didn't need japanese locale to get it to work on my end, but I don't think I've ever seen mantling mechanics this scuffed before-you have to furiously mash space to actually grab some of these ledges, and then pulling yourself up is awkward as well. Broken background textures, glitchy AI, holding Q to cast crack is so slow you shouldn't ever actually do it... this is a true kusoge.

Reactions: Lautaro

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah... sad to say, but the programming is set on the "do it perfect or die", that ruins the gameplay (for me)

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
This game crushed system processes and some apps. Then it changed some Nvidia settings, so an watermark "NO DC" appeared in the top left corner of some apps, mainly engines.
The solution is to restart your PC, then open Nvidia settings and restore the default settings.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
This game crushed system processes and some apps. Then it changed some Nvidia settings, so an watermark "NO DC" appeared in the top left corner of some apps, mainly engines.
The solution is to restart your PC, then open Nvidia settings and restore the default settings.
can U be more specific?
the apps.. u'r mentioning? just to check
..nothing happened to me

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes