Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
No one is denying the same assets....like hundreds of other VN's use the same assets. It's not uncommon.

Now if you want to go down Alice's back hole and start talking about moon landings and other shit...yeah, you'll get laughed at.
lol you still believe we landed on the moon and never went back? That is pretty funny, ngl.

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
What fetishes the dev is offering in this game
None, really ... at least so far (unless you count the threesome as a "fetish").

It's a pretty straightforward corruption story done exceptionally well. The sex scenes are very intense, but generally pretty vanilla.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Read between the lines.
It is not primarily about the models. AOA Acadamy's Developer TLG Games abandoned his game and then out of nowhere a few months later comes SparkHG with his VN Game of Hearts who "re-uses?" similar models.
Same guy?! :illuminati:
Yeah, i'm starting to think the same. Pretty suspicious :illuminati:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

1726082204797.jpeg

The last few pieces are falling into place. Meredith's fate is now in your hands. Will the road you pave be of salvation? Or will it be her disgrace?

Only time can tell... in part 2 :)

Hi! It's been a while since I last made a public post. I took a short break after the public release to compose myself for the challenges ahead, now fresh and recharged, I feel capable of handling the gargantuan task ahead: To provide a conclusive end to Meredith's story, and... well, yours, too.

I have to admit: the general workload needed to fulfill a chapter's requirements has ballooned since the first prologue. That, and the increased render time + fidelity makes it tougher to satisfy the baseline content requirements. So, it will take time; like most things in life. I hope you're all patient enough to wait.

While I can't promise to always satisfy all your expectations, I promise to put in as much effort as I can to do so.

Times are tough these days. I hope what I've made eases up whatever challenges you've faced, even if it's just a silly adult game.

That being said, thank you for all of your support! We'll talk again soon :)

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Whats involved with the transformation tag ?
MC is the son of a demon and he himself is also a demon and around him there are also such as demons or angels and much more that may appear in the future... therefore the transformation tag.

Reactions: Nobles
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes