locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
I guess Meredith's fans would be so happy to see the continuity of the story on the next release... :) Looking forward to see the next one.. :)

Reactions: Mehytes

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
I see commenters from 2023 asking how to initiate auto-forward; is this still unresolved? I cannot figure it out.

It rare that auto-forward is missing all together..especially when it's reference within the preferences menu.

On a related note, I'm eager for the day when its standard for devs to allow users to enable auto-forward and voice-over simultaneously.

Aside from accessibility purposes, I'm assuming there hasn't been much demand for voice-over, seeing as so many use Windows, and Windows voice-over is pitiful. But as Mac users increase, I suspect voice-over use will increase as well.

It's not a total deal-breaker, but there are some days when one too many back-to-back 3 word dialog screens will push me over the edge and I'll quit a game to seek out an alternative, where this option is supported.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Now that we have younger characters, I feel like the assets used here are the same in AOA. Julia is similar to Aurora but with a tan, while Ruby is similar to Ashley except her hair is different. Brie is a mix of various girls with Ashley's hair and Vicky's face I think.

Just finished my first run. Seems to be no scoring for this chapter.

Reactions: MaxRichard

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
So I figured out how to enable auto-forward...and not only does it work with voice-over enabled, but the auto-forward time interval [slider] setting reacts to your systems auto-forward settings (MacOS speech verbosity settings).

I thought the game had to be developed with this in mind..? Maybe Ren'py has made this standard by default?

Now if I could only figure out how to prevent the voice-over from reading the love/corruption stats on every screen.... ‍♂‍♂‍♂

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW and MaxRichard

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Game of Hearts [Ch_5R1] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 424Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey, had this error at the end of the dream sequence with "Julia".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if its because of the port or a problem with the game itself.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
holy shit...the developer did an amazing job with this game...the women are beautiful especially Julia...she is absolutely stunning...the dialogue is some of the best that I've ever encountered especially the sex scenes...the dialogue is so intimate it feels like you are in the game...I've never played a game where the women worship the MC like this one...my wife used to worship me when we first met 37 years ago but now not so much hahahaha...anyway this game is amazing and I can't wait for future updates...I'm gonna add a spoiler line just in case I exposed some content...thanks to the developer for giving us this amazing game

Reactions: lxh123
Aug 17, 2021
Why people in the comments are cheating like wtf? If you can't express the girls then deal with it. Unlike me all of them are falling for me without "Cheating" Im that just great.

brinith

Oct 12, 2019
It is so rare to find game's i haven't seen before and genuinely enjoy them, and this game is probably top 5 i've ever played(i've unfortunately played a lot). I can't wait to see this progress further, the storyline is so sick. Some small typo errors here and there but nicely polished overall.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great game i enjoyed it a Lot Kudos dev.! only thing what makes me wonder is what is character pic with a number in certain scenes, (upper left corner) I get that it was a jealousy stat but how does it affect the outcome and how can we lower it ?
maybe I missed the explanation ? happend in the Meredith Maxime schoot, and with Brie can anybody enlighten me ?

DaffyDuck_Wiz

Apr 4, 2022
Great game i enjoyed it a Lot Kudos dev.! only thing what makes me wonder is what is character pic with a number in certain scenes, (upper left corner) I get that it was a jealousy stat but how does it affect the outcome and how can we lower it ?
maybe I missed the explanation ? happend in the Meredith Maxime schoot, and with Brie can anybody enlighten me ?
In the scene with Meredith and company, it refers to jealousy and adds energy points at the end and differences in dialogue . And Brie, it is points of trust that I believe are important for the future.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In the scene with Meredith and company, it refers to jealousy and adds energy points at the end and differences in dialogue . And Brie, it is points of trust that I believe are important for the future.
thanks a lot, ! this would be my only small critic to this outstanding and captivating game, maybe a small hint, or a label in that scenes.
Else looking forward to the next update !
Keep it up Dev !

Reactions: DaffyDuck_Wiz

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Now that we have younger characters, I feel like the assets used here are the same in AOA. Julia is similar to Aurora but with a tan, while Ruby is similar to Ashley except her hair is different. Brie is a mix of various girls with Ashley's hair and Vicky's face I think.

Just finished my first run. Seems to be no scoring for this chapter.
Been saying it for a while, but I have been laughed at by ignoramus ones. Sadly, non come even close to Vicky... Sad but true. This one has way better story though, the writing is second to none.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Been saying it for a while, but I have been laughed at by ignoramus ones. Sadly, non come even close to Vicky... Sad but true. This one has way better story though, the writing is second to none.
No one is denying the same assets....like hundreds of other VN's use the same assets. It's not uncommon.

Now if you want to go down Alice's back hole and start talking about moon landings and other shit...yeah, you'll get laughed at.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
No one is denying the same assets....like hundreds of other VN's use the same assets. It's not uncommon.

Now if you want to go down Alice's back hole and start talking about moon landings and other shit...yeah, you'll get laughed at.
Really the same assets? I have seen so far these assets in but only one specific game. I have to see one that uses these as well. Haven't though, hence my assumption. I know, to assume is to make an ass of u and me. Still, considering my lack of experiencing these assets somewhere else beside that specific game, my conclusion wasn't really a moon landing debate or some flat Earth theory. You might be right, though, if you say this so confidently. I have yet to see such a game.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes