Jorgenheil

Formerly 'HakievnMush'
Apr 29, 2022
Here the save I did for maul but I cannot be sure :rolleyes: but there is by my guest ;)
Is this with bad logan path?

Can anyone give me bad logan path I want to see the CG since I'm lock in good path and playing again is too hassle since I already spent years on my save

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Anyone has a save file where mc is both hero and slut, has all possible hearts with all possible characters, top Logan and done all content so far that they could share?

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Anyone has a save file where mc is both hero and slut, has all possible hearts with all possible characters, top Logan and done all content so far that they could share?
Here the save I did for maul but I cannot be sure :rolleyes: but there is by my guest ;)
this is got by logan I have three heart but only top and also include bernard ..... (oh... i dont know what happend my save soooo i thought you need look page 338) :rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O:cautious:

buyredact

Jun 5, 2021
does anyone know why new talon and black wolf sprites are nowhere to be seen in the game files even after extracting the archive file? like am i missing smth...

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
does anyone know why new talon and black wolf sprites are nowhere to be seen in the game files even after extracting the archive file? like am i missing smth...
The new sprites are in the gui folder, not the images folder. The sprites displayed during the dialogues all have the textbox attached to them, so they are stored as 'gui'.

I think the 'npc' folder images are only really used for the in-game gallery and the eye button, where they need to be displayed without the textbox. There are a lot of dialogue-only sprites missing from there.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes